Club Pulse in Orlando....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Does anybody find it interesting that these crimes are being committed in the name of extremist islam, on behalf of ISIS, by this guy who is gay and drank alcohol and that one paris suicide bomber promiscuous chick who also drank alcohol and had boyfriends (Hasna Aitboulahcen)

I mean... does ISIS still want to lay claim to the committed acts by this guy now that it has come out that his life never represented their supposed way of life?

I mean this chick was never seen by her brother to even open up a quran...

If you ask me, these people are bipolar due to a life of hardship.
These people grew up to realize that everything they ever dreamed of turned out to be a big fucking sham and nobody cares for or about them. Self-hate runs deep on a mass scale because we will never be perfect people.

So you got homeboy who gives ISIS a butt-tap just before going all out, then you got ISIS who gives him a butt-tap back after his death, then you got people butt-tapping muslims with bigotry and hatred, and of course, you got the US government butt-tapping its citizens at every possible opportunity.

Everybody gettin butt-tapped because everybody has an alternative agenda. Everybody wants you to march under their banner. They know what is best for you and what is best for you is what is best for them.
And I believe that deep down we are all very aware of the extent of inauthenticity that plagues our day to day lives. What is the point of going on if you have nothing to live for? Why not make a big fuck you statement on your way out?

The outcome? More agenda spewing, continued sleep-walking and unawareness on all possible levels.

Humans are complex machines but they are still machines in the level of operation in which we exist.
Their actions, their beliefs, their imagination and dreams, they all have a reason and cause for their existence.
We never dare to look to the underlying cause of everything in our social world because we are just as stupid and just as cowardly ourselves.

No, we are never the problem-- we must never change.

ty for this stream of consciousness at 5AM

May 9, 2002
Ok we can agree that access to guns have made it easier for people to choose them as their weapon of choice in a massacre or just a murder.
But can we back up a bit and ponder the source of the desire to kill or massacre people? Are they sending a message to society or is it a cry for help?
Do they have any choice in how they are compelled to behave?

If we make the claim that the guy's massacre was ideological against gay people, while he was at the very least bisexual, we must look at the condition that we exist in and are all responsible for in one way or another.

Causes and effects-- consequences of broken social systems. What good is it to debate whether the minimizing of the access to guns will minimize deaths by guns albeit temporarily when the source of this behavior is allowed to continue on and in fact expand in its latent determination?

Do we not talk about these things because at that point we begin touching deeply held ideological convictions where nobody is willing to yield with an open mind? If this is the case how can you be surprised when these massacres take place?
This guy gets it.

Part of the issue, IMHO, is the amount of violence allowed on TV. Even "cartoon violence". Its OK to show a movie with explosions and "shooting bad guys"...but god forbid a titty might come out now and again. American leaders are so concerned about sex, but little concern about violence. Its fuckin baffling to me. Do they really think showing a 10 year a breast will turn them into sexual predators? Are they that fuckin dumb? When its shown to be ok to shoot or stab someone on a TV show...kids soak that in. Whether people recognize it or not, the US is a violent-tolerance country. And very anti-sex.

May 9, 2002
Does anybody find it interesting that these crimes are being committed in the name of extremist islam, on behalf of ISIS, by this guy who is gay and drank alcohol and that one paris suicide bomber promiscuous chick who also drank alcohol and had boyfriends (Hasna Aitboulahcen)

I mean... does ISIS still want to lay claim to the committed acts by this guy now that it has come out that his life never represented their supposed way of life?

These people grew up to realize that everything they ever dreamed of turned out to be a big fucking sham and nobody cares for or about them. Self-hate runs deep on a mass scale because we will never be perfect people.

So you got homeboy who gives ISIS a butt-tap just before going all out, then you got ISIS who gives him a butt-tap back after his death, then you got people butt-tapping muslims with bigotry and hatred, and of course, you got the US government butt-tapping its citizens at every possible opportunity.

Everybody gettin butt-tapped because everybody has an alternative agenda. Everybody wants you to march under their banner. They know what is best for you and what is best for you is what is best for them.
And I believe that deep down we are all very aware of the extent of inauthenticity that plagues our day to day lives. What is the point of going on if you have nothing to live for? Why not make a big fuck you statement on your way out?

The outcome? More agenda spewing, continued sleep-walking and unawareness on all possible levels.

Humans are complex machines but they are still machines in the level of operation in which we exist.
Their actions, their beliefs, their imagination and dreams, they all have a reason and cause for their existence.
We never dare to look to the underlying cause of everything in our social world because we are just as stupid and just as cowardly ourselves.

So here is the lead in to the conversation that pretty much any member is either a) someone looking to be mad at something (like joining a gang) and are recruited as such or b) mentally ill to begin with. The representation of extremists in the Muslim community is .01% last time i checked. We are talking a few hundred thousand of over a billion people. Yes, that is only an estimation by the UN, but its all we can really go by. But the rising amount of mental illnesses world wide seems to be either a) growing or b) much easier to diagnose than it was say 50 years ago. Anyone who is OK killing people over their beliefs, is not in their right mind. Any normal person would have no desire to do so...in the realm of reality (we can get into road rage some other time).

We can also visit the idea that the belief in religion to the point that it runs your life in every way, shape, and form is also a sign of mental instability...you are basically allowing some device to run your life instead of making up your own mind (i must pray at this time no matter what, every woman must be this way, etc). IMHO, once you have given up on the idea of free will altogether, something is not right. And this goes for any person, regardless of religious belief.

Jan 31, 2008
^ OK so why the fuck is the debate about guns again? Will there not always be a hundred and one more ways to massacre?
In our ambition to control the arms an individual has access to do we also outlaw scientific and technological progress such as 3D printers that will eventually allow anyone to download an open source schematic from the internet and build their own semiautomatic?

I agree with you. And just like you said that full-on religion itself might be indicative of a mental illness in an individual, I also believe that the desire to join a gang or be mad at something is not in the individual's hands.

People sometimes fail to realize that a healthy environment is not only predicated on being protected from 'negative' influences but by also being instilled sustenance in the form of love, acceptance, education, etc..

Bottom line is: Welcome to the Jungle--not much has changed and we have never stopped being unconscious apes.

May 9, 2002
People sometimes fail to realize that a healthy environment is not only predicated on being protected from 'negative' influences but by also being instilled sustenance in the form of love, acceptance, education, etc..

...and vulnerability. We always see this word as a negative, and thats how we have been molded by our culture over the last few centuries. It supposed to make you a weak person and open to everything bad. Not the case.

Check this out if you got 20 mins to spare.

Nov 24, 2003

I think you are identifying the symptoms but misdiagnosing the disease. Humans are not complex, we are simple selfish creatures that are highly prone to illogical thinking and cognitive bias, yet despite the odds still maintain an innate superiority complex.

May 9, 2002
I think you are identifying the symptoms but misdiagnosing the disease. Humans are not complex, we are simple selfish creatures that are highly prone to illogical thinking and cognitive bias, yet despite the odds still maintain an innate superiority complex.
Which sounds simple when you say it, but it is complex once broken down. Humans are complex, especially compared to every other animal on earth.

Nov 24, 2003
Which sounds simple when you say it, but it is complex once broken down. Humans are complex, especially compared to every other animal on earth.

True, but by the same logic bees are complex compared to algae.

What is going to happen to our collective self esteem when a. more intelligent life is discovered or b. machines dwarf us intelligence - and all of a sudden we are on the bottom half of the intellectual food chain?

May 9, 2002
True, but by the same logic bees are complex compared to algae.
Except bees arent atop the food chain.

What is going to happen to our collective self esteem when a. more intelligent life is discovered or b. machines dwarf us intelligence - and all of a sudden we are on the bottom half of the intellectual food chain?
Its an "if", not a "when". And if that happens, then it is what it is. We are still humans, on earth, and that will not change the facts: we are complex as fuck.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
and no the 2nd amendment wasn't created for people to "protect themselves". It was created as an anti-government tool in case the government wanted too much power so militias could form and fight back, because the Brits didn't allow their citizens to keep arms in case of revolt. The only way a militia could form is having your average citizen already armed.
It may have been created for that purpose, yes, but the Supreme Court has ruled in more than one instance that citizens still have the right to bear arms in modern times :

https://www.loc.gov/law/help/second-amendment.php

On June 26, 2008, in District of Columbia v. Heller (PDF), the United States Supreme Court issued its first decision since 1939 interpreting the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Court ruled that the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution confers an individual right to possess a firearm for traditionally lawful purposes such as self-defense. It also ruled that two District of Columbia provisions, one that banned handguns and one that required lawful firearms in the home to be disassembled or trigger-locked, violate this right.

The outcome of D.C. v. Heller left some issues unanswered, including whether the Second Amendment restricts state regulation of firearms, and the standard for evaluating the constitutionality of other laws and regulations that impact the Second Amendment right. These issues will be the subject of future litigation. [Update: As noted above, in McDonald v. City of Chicago, 561 U.S. 742 (2010), the Supreme Court ruled that the Second Amendment right recognized in Heller applies not only to the Federal Government, but also to states and municipalities.

-----------

Of course the court can be swayed with a liberal (funny they use that word when they prefer to shackle us and not liberate us at all) majority to alter that (many of us hope not).

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If you ban military assault rifles, it's obviously going to end the legal purchase of them. If you add much more stringent regulations, that will obviously make it much more difficult to purchase legally. The problem as others have pointed out, the NRA and other groups make it nearly impossible to add any more regulations at all. Tough situation all around.
You are entitled to hold that position, I can respect you and it, but I don't agree. In the 70's, before the so called "assault weapons" were in mass production commercially, at the average consumer level, the anti-gun movement focus was handguns (in some ways it is still included as a state level focus). The truth is all guns are assault weapons if they are used in an assault. First they will work on the ban of so-called assault weapons, then they will continue to move to hand guns. I, and many other citizens, are not okay with that. Every time this discussion is brought up I think about that UN sculpture at the NY HQ:

That is the real agenda, whether it is yours and everyone else that is pro "assault weapon" ban.

When THEY give up theirs I will think about giving up mine, and even then no one in their right mind should.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Of course no one cares about the former VOICE contestant who was murdered for being a Christian by some nut with a handgun in Orlando a day or two before this. All of his posts and rantings have been removed from the internet. Not edgy enough I guess since its gay pride month, 100 lives outweigh everything else, forget the word inclusion if it doesn't fit the "agenda."
All lives matter right?
smh

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008

First, just as I am able to group human qualities together and slap on a label such as "complex", you are able to group human qualities however you choose and slap on labels like 'cognitive bias', 'selfish creatures', etc.
What you are labeling Man as isn't at all mistaken--it just does not excuse or exclude Man from being a complex machine. We have merely rounded up complexity and simplified it by giving it a word.

And while I agree that by that same regards a bee or algae is complex, I assume man is more complex than the others, though I have never been algae. For instance, we lie to ourselves. We live in dreams and we imagine things about ourselves and our world. We are hypocritical. We are emotional. We are prone to be religious and have a complex culture and language.

So while I agree with both you and with Fucky McFuckerson this is the standard in which I make my statement.