Clown The Scrub Above 2018

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
^shut it down this year with all complete grammer apologized for everyone above^ and continues to bang pac and hover over satellites before he puts all his posts down on the siccness ass clown fu

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
^holds off his mom in a schizophrenia poem that he actually has been with her more than a 150 times and gives baths together with himself to her but she just an average mom living a regular life and not even there

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
^hooked up his phone number written on a bathrooom stall to his daily wear of vibrating panties and blew out a big sigh of butt muscle spasm relief when for two weeks didn't know his phone came wifi unattached to his panties and came back on

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
^Started a star map quest and went for the gay looking star constellations for a home, and named his people the "Gay Pride" and tore into his butthole a few times and smelt it and wiped it on his map quest and said this would never work with so much time doing my back up singing boring ass ways to get on Nfluence's label.

P.S Nfluence still owe him money for the butt swing incident when he saw him bend in some tight mom jeans he said he would write him a check like a real sugar daddy

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
^woke up in the alley covered in used condoms one time bent over by some garbage cans next to a fast food restaurant and went in and blew his nose and washed his hands but sucked in his spit and said "I'll save it for tell it to my boyfriend I was creeping around story after I give him a kiss."

Last edited: