Clown The Scrub Above 2017

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
^Got Half His Loose Butthole Stapled Shut And Been Tricking Taking Hookers On Dates Trying To Improve His Image Since He Made This Thread So He Can Improve His Clowns In 18' & 19' But Is Ready Come June To Put On TGSF Month And Fag Out Again No Matter What

^Is Blasting The Old Rock Song "The Boys Are Back In Town" Flipping His Calendar To June And Is Giving The Middle Finger To The Rest Of The Months

^Is Saving All His Money For June To PAR-T-GAY

^Was Born A Day Away From June 14th And Always Rose The Gay Pride

^Molded His Cock And Made The First Dildo To Come Out Shorter Than The Batteries With Gay Pride Painted Over The Dildo Named "Captain Queer" And Come June Is The Discount Where You Will Get Him To Stick Every Issued Dildo Still In The Package Up His Ass For Free Once He Opens The Package And Licks And Sticks It.

^Ran In His Size 7's June 1st 12:01am Down The Block And Tore Up The Block With The Gay Pride Rose Up In The Air Like Hacksaw Jim Dugan But His Two By Four Was Someone Else's Wood In His Hand And Didn't Stick His Thumb Up In The Air But Up In His Ass Screaming "OHHHHHHH"

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
^^Clowned The Same Time He Felt His Nut Reach The Top Of His Head, Then Said Still Hustling Take It From Maggknowlya The Pimp He Has Too Much Game In A Silent Woman's Voice, And Rolled Over And Started Watching The Football Game With Still Hustling Who Was Like A Rock With Zip Rolled Over About 10 Months Old And Only One Gram Served To Himself And Granny Who Blazed Together Till She Beat The Shit Out Of Him For Saying C-bo Spit Harder Than Lynch.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
^^^YOU ALL ARE PROPPING A GAY MAN? DO YOU DIG IN YOUR PANTS TOO TO FEEL YOUR ANUS? DO YOU SUCK ON RING POPS? DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT EARING PIERCED? DO YOU HAVE A MUSTACHE, WEAR TANK TOPS & BIG ROUND SUNGLASSES, & ROLLERBLADE? DO YOU DO ALL THESE THINGS BC I WOULD CONSIDER THAT BEFORE YOU PROP A GAY MAN AGAIN AND ENTER HIS AFFECTIONS, HE JUST MAY TAKE YOU OUT ON A ROLLERBLADING DATE!

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
^^^^You Fucking Clowns Treat This As A Communion Of Tree Huggers Who Feel Like They Have Built A Diss Hard Enough They Can Squeeze One Out Like A Gaspy Wind Fart, I Treat It As A Sport As Tho I'm Bopping Bad Bitches To Hymleck My Nuts Or Gasp The Hurricanes Of My Farts. You'll See They Always Hate The Underdog Champ Who Beat Your Beloved Champ Who Never Deserved The Belt, Imma Take That Shit And Whip You MF'Rs With It.