IN Chicago.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'm out here. Postin this shit from the Apple store here in Downtown Chicago on Michigan Ave. I'm CALIFORNIA BORN & RAISED so this shit is trippin me out! The buildings are so fuccin tall, that I'm walkin around just lookin up (everyone can tell I'm one of the "tourists" along with the other thousands of tourists out here doin the same shit I'm doin. I went to Millineum Park, walked over by the Chicago River. My hotel room is on the 25th floor in the Westin Hotel. I aint even gonna lie, I had to close the curtains cause all I see is those tall as buildings, and it makes me a lil' uneasy. I'm good now tho...LOL

Dana- I did eat at that Giadornios or whatever that shit is called. I got that deep dish, it was okay....I'm gonna try Ginos East tonight.

Its so many muthafuccas walkin around down here, that it seems like my rental car was a waste of money. and dude thats standing next to me on the computer next to mine at the Apple store has some hot ass booty funk breath, its travelling over here to my side, smells like a rotten ass tooth up in here, so I gotta cut this short cause he keeps openin his mouth up makin comments about some shit he is watchin on youtube.

Tomorrow- Navy Pier, and the Sears Tower...

Feb 6, 2009
and dude thats standing next to me on the computer next to mine at the Apple store has some hot ass booty funk breath, its travelling over here to my side, smells like a rotten ass tooth up in here, so I gotta cut this short cause he keeps openin his mouth up makin comments about some shit he is watchin on youtube.
lol

I WANNA GO THERE FOR THE PIZZA & THE FEMALES .. WHEN I GOT OUTTA BOOTCAMP IN GREAT LAKES, ILL WE WENT TO THE CHI. YEEEEEEEEEE FEMALES LOOKED DAMN GOOD. ONLY BAD THING WAS THAT IT WAS SOOOOOO FUCCCCCCCCKIN COOOOOOOOLD! I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A CITY THAT WAS THAT COLD. THE WIND CHILL WILL FUCK U UP. I WAS IN BOOTCAMP FROM OCT 18, 2001 - DEC 28, 2001 & HAD TO STAY OUT THERE FOR MY ORDERS UNTIL THE 14TH OF JANUARY. STAY AWAY FROM THE CHI IN THE WINTER CUZ THEIR WINTER IS ALOT DIFFERENT FROM YOUR NORMAL WINTER I PUT MONEY ON THAT!

Apr 25, 2002
hit up Tango Sur or Fogo De Chao, although I heard there are better spots than Fogo, cant go wrong either way though. Its these argentina churrascuria type spots. I hit Ford City Mall for gear too, one of many malls. Aldos on Michigan Ave have some nice dress shoes if you look hard enough, this one asian chick was helping me out all dressed up an shit with the knee high leather boots, but she had a moustache like damn girl you got funds to buy that gear but no mirror to see that stash god damn. navy pier is a nice spot, lakeshore dr just to drive down by the lake. Definately take the L train and buses everyone pedal to the metal down there driving crazy. plus by soldier field you have the shedd aquarium and that one muesuem.

yea and if you there for winter, i fucked up and was wearing a tshirt and leather coat while waiting in a big line for the Shedd, right by the lake with that breeze cold as shit

Tango Sur is BYOB, I think they sell shit too but you can walk in there have a nice meal while enjoying drinks you bought, the empanadas and big ass pieces of meat worth it though and decent prices cheaper than FOGO.

byob shit tripped me out though

Feb 14, 2004
Supa Sav'd, you have never spoken of more truer words about Chicago having cold ass winters. Spent a whole winter there, and wasn't fully prepared for it. Their winters are hardcore over there. You damn near got to dress like an eskimo over there during the winters.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I've lived here 14 years and I'm still not used to the winter. Last year was really bad too, had over a foot of snow a few times and it's probably the lamest thing you could ever do shoveling that much snow when it's 6 degrees out and you're wearing so many layers of clothes you can't even tell if you're hot or cold.

Dana- I did eat at that Giadornios or whatever that shit is called. I got that deep dish, it was okay....I'm gonna try Ginos East tonight.
My cousins came out here from Milpitas last year and said that it was just "okay" too lol, you're all nuts I think it's the best pizza I've ever had. If you want to get some use out of the rental you can try the thin crust pizza at Villa Nova's on Harlem & Pershing in Cicero, they've got the best non deep dish out here.

Mar 13, 2006
I'm out here. Postin this shit from the Apple store here in Downtown Chicago on Michigan Ave. I'm CALIFORNIA BORN & RAISED so this shit is trippin me out! The buildings are so fuccin tall, that I'm walkin around just lookin up (everyone can tell I'm one of the "tourists" along with the other thousands of tourists out here doin the same shit I'm doin.
haha I did the same shit when I went there