Check this story out...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I thought this was kind of an interesting story. This little girl sounds like a savage.

It was the middle of the night and 3-year-old Lupita awoke early when she heard some rustling. Her pregnant mom and her dad had left their San Jose home for the hospital, but she didn't know that.

So Lupita, determined to find out where they had gone, put on her backpack, went outside -- while still in her pajamas -- and started walking.

That's when tow-truck driver Ken Pinkham, returning home at 4 a.m. today after his shift at D and M Transportation and Towing, saw the little girl by herself on Garden Avenue in San Jose.

Pinkham said Lupita flashed him some dirty looks.

"She kind of, I would best describe it, gave me a don't-mess-with-me kind of look," Pinkham said.

Pinkham went to his truck and called police on his cell phone while at the same time keeping her in sight. He stayed back a few paces so as not to scare her.

"He saw her strolling down the street in the middle of the night and thought that was kind of weird," said Kevin Deasy, the towing company's president. "He kept some paces behind her, didn't want to startle her. That was a great move on his part."

Officers gently stopped the girl, who spoke only Spanish. She began yelling and kicked one officer in the groin, Pinkham said.

The officers looked in her pink backpack and found a photo album that had pictures of her family and her house. They put her in a police car temporarily -- prompting her to kick the doors from inside -- and then took her back home, just a block away.

It turned out that her parents had told a groggy roommate to tell someone else in the home to look after the girl as they went to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. Problem was, the roommate agreed -- only to fall right back asleep.

San Jose police said today that the girl, whose last name was not released, was lucky that Pinkham spotted her when he did.

"When you think of all the things that could have happened, thank God he intervened and called us," police Sgt. Steve Dixon said.

No charges are expected to be filed against any adults in the home, police said.

"They did notify someone that they were leaving," Dixon said.

Apr 25, 2002
so that's the story behind that girl. I hate flippin' channels and only hearin' somethin' like "little girl found walkin' outside by herself at 4 a.m. tonite on the 10 o'clock news."

She does sound like a savage though. Kickin' the pig in the balls. HA. And yellin'. Someone raised her right. lol@puttin' on her backpack first. Reminds me of my little cousin.

|"She kind of, I would best describe it, gave me a don't-mess-with-me kind of look," Pinkham said.|

HAHAHA. lil savelle.

:dead: