Check out what I did to my Car!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
so you are broke like your favorite rapper and had you scraper "pimped up" like a hoe that u are? cool story fag
im gonna go out on a limb and say you cant name one reptible person who can vouch for you in sac

feel free to continue to come completely out of the left field closet with your intense hatred for me though :chinese:

Last edited:

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid

oh yeah got this coming up too guys!

if one or two of yall could come thatd be real cool

i even got presale tickets available at this website

5th Annual Vagina Beauty Pageant™ Tickets, Portland - Eventbrite

:classic:
Yeah, that mu' fucka was clean (from what I remember). Matt, you know I am always drinking in MODeration! Ended up faded and blacked out that night, GBR!

I will definitely make an appearance this year since it lands on a Thursday. It's time to reserve a room in downtown Portland, but the question will be which night out of the three? Any recommendations? Oh yeah, you already know I dig the shirt. The Carmel Eye will always see everything!

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Yeah, that mu' fucka was clean (from what I remember). Matt, you know I am always drinking in MODeration! Ended up faded and blacked out that night, GBR!

I will definitely make an appearance this year since it lands on a Thursday. It's time to reserve a room in downtown Portland, but the question will be which night out of the three? Any recommendations? Oh yeah, you already know I dig the shirt. The Carmel Eye will always see everything!
Id have to recommend all of um honestly there's no telling whats gonna happen

heres the new video

Jun 5, 2004
Ay but for real tho, vagina beauty is a serious issue that needs to be addressed across the world

All you bitches that have that saggy grey hamburger lookin twatter need to like, fold that shit back inside and if it dosent stay then use of duck tape... I cant stress how important having a nice vagina is... Not even just for aesthetics, but for my own peace of mind

Im gonna fuck (with extreme caution) either way if its some skreet skeezer, but strippers no im not tipping that roast beef po'boy, not hungry.

Step yo salmon taco game up

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Ay but for real tho, vagina beauty is a serious issue that needs to be addressed across the world

All you bitches that have that saggy grey hamburger lookin twatter need to like, fold that shit back inside and if it dosent stay then use of duck tape... I cant stress how important having a nice vagina is... Not even just for aesthetics, but for my own peace of mind

Im gonna fuck (with extreme caution) either way if its some skreet skeezer, but strippers no im not tipping that roast beef po'boy, not hungry.

Step yo salmon taco game up

Got to disagree with you on this one, breh. I like it when there's hang time on the monkey.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Id have to recommend all of um honestly there's no telling whats gonna happen

heres the new video

YEAH, IT'S ELVIS! I am guessing that Twisted Sister "Burn in Hell" was requested by him? I swear I remember seeing him on "Where's the Art" or "Jim Spagg" performing that song back in the early 90's (Portland style).

You got jacked by Nik the mini Marilyn Manson. :classic:

Since you showed Voo Doo, where was Tres Shannon with his magnifying glass? GBR!

Debauchery is calling me even more now... I will see you there!