Check out what I did to my Car!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I saw the DVD of last year's vagina beauty pageant and that shit looked like a fun night and the broads were dope too. I couldn't come up with an excuse to not be there if I lived in Portland.
Dont have it on when EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER comes by he'll have to shield his eyes!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
You need to cop some bumper impact strips, if you get em, and wanna remove the white pin strip, just shoot it it with high pressure air, and it will peel off for the sleek blacked out look. Or cop some wih it smoothed for 250 a bumper.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
thanks breh ...I am guilty, but like Matt said it's getting covered.
(next month)

tattoo at 17 years old "Ya, imma get Virgo in Chinese on my leg"

fucking 3 inch tattoo looks like shit & every chinese woman that ever seen it laughs because Virgo in chinese is "Virgin Woman" & they all ask me if I like Virgin women.

.....when in fact I like WHORES, not virgins.

readin that made me think of this....

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odUZ7R0ESg8[/video]

Last edited:

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
People who don't like chilling in a gentleman's club from time to time are weiiiiiiirdos
You know what I'm saying? Butt nakedness everywhere around town is one of the very few impeccable aspects that Portland has left too! I've always called it my little town of debauchery aka a player's paradise. It doesn't matter where you are around the town or what day of the week it is. You will always find something going on and the best moments usually happen when it is least expected.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
You know what I'm saying? Butt nakedness everywhere around town is one of the very few impeccable aspects that Portland has left too! I've always called it my little town of debauchery aka a player's paradise. It doesn't matter where you are around the town or what day of the week it is. You will always find something going on and the best moments usually happen when it is least expected.
a players paradise indeed nestled in the majestic gem of the west coast

heres the uncensored 2 page exotic spread of the pageant recap