Check out what I did to my Car!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
you got niggas in san diego that vouch for you too my guy.
Yeah let's talk about sd and who can vouch for me there

Rasan
Mitchy Slick
L - wood

Lol I could do this all day elkgrovequeen can't name one human being in her own city it's pathetic but it's reality just another computer nerd with an unoriginal screen name

Nov 18, 2010
heres a list of 13 people from your own city that vouch for me 100% I'll bet anything you cant name ONE person who vouches for your goofy ass in your own city

1. Brother Lynch Hung
2. Anthony Noose
3. James Noose
4. Calico 101
5. Phonk Beta
6. Tallcan G
7. Tre-8
8. Loki
9. Chief Adversity
10. Kenneth Rookwood
11. Zig Zagg
12. C.O.S.
13. Art Battle

Explaining myself on here to anyone is a waste of my precious time however I do it for the love of the site
Lynch and half his boys are from Portland?

Mar 3, 2013
yeah I got tired of asking people to stop being cowards and post a pic if they were gonna talk big shit - now i realize people who post on heres actions speak louder than anything just like everyone whos posted on here from the portland area or near it who have never seen me dj once in 7 years or came to an event its pathetic honestly lol

heres a list of 13 people from your own city that vouch for me 100% I'll bet anything you cant name ONE person who vouches for your goofy ass in your own city

1. Brother Lynch Hung
2. Anthony Noose
3. James Noose
4. Calico 101
5. Phonk Beta
6. Tallcan G
7. Tre-8
8. Loki
9. Chief Adversity
10. Kenneth Rookwood
11. Zig Zagg
12. C.O.S.
13. Art Battle

Explaining myself on here to anyone is a waste of my precious time however I do it for the love of the site
might be because nobody really gives a fuck about your life? or about your dj skills? hahahhhaha i think u put up on the "HAVE U SEEN THESE FAGS" list, half of that list aint nowhere near sac, so just stick to shooting people in the back and lie u weenie

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Yeah let's talk about sd and who can vouch for me there

Rasan
Mitchy Slick
L - wood

Lol I could do this all day elkgrovequeen can't name one human being in her own city it's pathetic but it's reality just another computer nerd with an unoriginal screen name
Anybody in Xiamen, China that can vouch for you? If not, then you might not got it...

:classic:

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
All the people in china that mike thinks would vouch for him secretly hate his guts...

His 'friend' at the tattoo shop gave him a tatt in chinese letters that he thinks says "Loyalty", but really it says "i eat poop"
Lol, seen people with Chinese/Japanese meaningless tats. Fuckin retards."Looks good though". :dead:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Lol, seen people with Chinese/Japanese meaningless tats. Fuckin retards."Looks good though". :dead:
thanks breh ...I am guilty, but like Matt said it's getting covered.
(next month)

tattoo at 17 years old "Ya, imma get Virgo in Chinese on my leg"

fucking 3 inch tattoo looks like shit & every chinese woman that ever seen it laughs because Virgo in chinese is "Virgin Woman" & they all ask me if I like Virgin women.

.....when in fact I like WHORES, not virgins.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
might be because nobody really gives a fuck about your life? or about your dj skills? hahahhhaha i think u put up on the "HAVE U SEEN THESE FAGS" list, half of that list aint nowhere near sac, so just stick to shooting people in the back and lie u weenie
whats it feel like to be a certified coward on an internet message board website devoted to emulating the gangster rap lifestyle?