Check out this cable descrambler

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
It cost around $210 shipping included. It has a 90 day money back guarantee. I'll let you know how it goes when it gets here......

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I did finally get the box. It did everything it said it would do, but like Youngsta Mat said, theres nothing on it really. ..... I thought I was going to be getting hella movie channels but I had it twisted up thinking I could get all the channels that digital cable offers. I still made up cool though cause I upraded from 15 channels to over 50 channels with HBO, Showtime, and ESPN, so overall it's worth the 2 bills. The only bad thing is the customer support, i cant get ahold of them for shit.......

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
JESTER said:
LET US KNOW IF IT WORKZ

I DONT SEE NE THING ABOUT DIGITAL CABLE-->MOST AREAZ IN THE BAY NOW HAVE DIGITAL CABLE<DO U KNOW IF IT WORK FOR THEM?
Ahhh, digital cable.... the next PLOT.......:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
Does anyone know if cable companies can detect these things, and if they do what happens?

I've heard of "zapping" of boxes were they fry it... how often does this happen?

Also, can there be any kind of fine or fee given to you if they detect it?