CEO reviled for drug price gouging is arrested on fraud charges

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
That guy has had a target on his head for a while.
Not getting off easy...

Popped him for moving peanuts (to him) around.
Anything they could get him on.
Charges go back to something he did in 2009.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
He is worth over 100 million, you really think he'll get jail time? Lol
Bernard Madoff was worth almost 9 times that and we saw how that played out. While not exactly a Ponzi scheme from all of what I've read it sounds like what Shkreli was doing was somewhat similar on top of other securities fraud charges he's facing. Also you know you are fucked when your attorney is also arrested for helping you. Dude will more than likely serve some prison time.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
so where is this fucking wu album, man?

i heard something about the money that was made by the album was given to charity due to the situation.

if cilvarings didnt save a copy of that shit........he should be buried in the ground from his head down, and stoned to death.

all dude had to do was leak that shit and we would have loved him for it.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
lol @ wutang in space.

niggas aint fighting in wutang yet. you gonna have to wait a good hundred or more years until some wutang shit goes down.

i worked there for a few years and ill say this, they have shit in wutang that can and will shoot down any wutang (huge wutangs headed for earth, anything basically bigger than a baseball) but it has to pass a certain point past the 'fence' to be considered a wutang. and thats basically to protect us.

wutang wise, even figuring out how to go to war in wutang sounds pretty tricky.
im sure attempting to study how to do so has been attempted, but....i dont know about that. Wutangs biggest project is to figure out how to make wutang travel through wormholes in order to get to point B from point A quicker than several decades of time. and that aint happening anytime soon, unless they figure out a way to make wutang smoke salvia.