Cell Phone Towers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
What are your thoughts on cell phone towers and the amount of frequencies we recieve from them everyday; wether its driving past them or living next to one? Do you ever notice the "trees" with antennas popping out?

There is no question that radiowaves can be used as a weapon. Is cell phone towers really worth our health?
I'm gona post a video I found on this that shows some good research on the topic; Shows military use and how people react to overpowered cell phone towers which is EXTREMELY common. Just wanna know if you guys know anything about it.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I remember in the 80s when only the military had them. The exact same towers I saw then are still around Phoenix. They are able to emit EMP from my understanding, if decided it is ever a necessary use of force. The towers are slightly different than the commercial towers used for our cell transmissions however. Of course on the grid pole wiring, some of those lines on there are for military use only as well (can't remember which one's but knew a retired 20yr Army vet who was communications).

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
But we have satellites for that :ermm.

Why would we need more of towers? Why not make stronger signal satellites in space than having cancerous towers literly in peoples backyards
If you're putting a cell phone to your head every day, sleep near a wifi router, brush your teeth with fluoride, put antiperspirant in your arm pits, drink out of soda cans, cook with tinfoil, have pestcides/herbicides sprayed around your home, and the list goes on and on and on. The towers are the least of your worries. We're surrounded by cancerous shit in our own homes.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
If you're putting a cell phone to your head every day, sleep near a wifi router, brush your teeth with fluoride, put antiperspirant in your arm pits, drink out of soda cans, cook with tinfoil, have pestcides/herbicides sprayed around your home, and the list goes on and on and on. The towers are the least of your worries. We're surrounded by cancerous shit in our own homes.
True.
I dont think people know how bad Wi-Fi routers can be tho compared to the rest if those things u mentioned. Even worse that we dont have a say to where they go when they pop up multiple cell towers in residential areas; there is no need for that many.

Also, I remember reading that the antenas we see alongside the freeway were omiting frequencies to "calm people down" during traffic hour. So if they can manipulate our feelings with them, how do you know which is which?

Like that 100 million dollar tower they built in NYC and didnt want to disclose the info on what it actually did

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I think I once read that cancer is almost completely manmade. Like old remains they find almost never have cancer. Something like that. Yeah we killn ourselves. But who knows, maybe the next life is even better
Naw cancer is already in us. Certain genes are responsible for the spread of cancer in your body.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Naw cancer is already in us. Certain genes are responsible for the spread of cancer in your body.
You dont think those frequencies our body picks up naturally can help spark that cancer? Our bodies conduct electricity so I'm sure we absorb those frequencies a lot easier, especially people with fucked up diets with heavy metals in our blood.

I'm not tech savvy, but I remember u saying you were.

can there be a compromise between how strong the Wi-Fi signal is compared to the radiation we get?
Not sure if I can explain it, but can we weaken the radiation and not effect how strong our Wi-Fi is? Or do they go hand in hand?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Smiley650Agony said:
You dont think those frequencies our body picks up naturally can help spark that cancer? Our bodies conduct electricity so I'm sure we absorb those frequencies a lot easier, especially people with fucked up diets with heavy metals in our blood.
Oh, we are definitely having our genes manipulated by a Man-made environment, don't get me wrong.

Smiley650Agony said:
I'm not tech savvy, but I remember u saying you were.
I am an expert in my field, yes, which is electronics and electrical engineering with experience in computer science, chemistry and metallurgy as well- but I am not an expert (far from it) in bioscience nor does it mean I know everything in my wide field of education and experience.

Smiley650Agony said:
can there be a compromise between how strong the Wi-Fi signal is compared to the radiation we get?
Not sure if I can explain it, but can we weaken the radiation and not effect how strong our Wi-Fi is? Or do they go hand in hand?
EMF and RF is virtually everywhere and while most devices are low power low emssion, it almost doesn't matter. Certain frequencies are extremely harmful, others not so much, but like anything, too much exposure/ingestion/use of something has adverse effects right.

Of course the shits bad. Man's man-made progression has always been for the true benefit of a few at the expense of the whole. The more man manipulates the environment the less man is in tune with the earth itself. This is my opinion.