Cell Phone Towers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
In America we have it in our drinking water, cause Americans aren't exactly the brightest bunch.
They said they added it to our water to make our teeth whiter :poo. I got into the flourode in our water when a "crazy" asian dude kept going to city hall, at the same time we were trying to get my High School approved, everytime we would go he would be going off about how the East Palo Alto water was SUPER contaminated with fluoride and they would brush him off. They would cut him off as soon as his 3 minutes were up. This was around 2005-2006. We got a letter about 2 years ago saying EPA water was contaminated and they were trying to fix it. We just got a bill passed saying mountain view, I think, donated water to the city because it was that bad. So this crazy asian dude knew more than 10 years ago how bad it was and the city let it slide.

I read up on how fluoride turns our pineal gland (3rd eye) into shit too. What better way to cut our "connection with God" than by bombarding the connection with poison (fluoride)

Last edited: