CBK (GRIM FAGGALO DISS)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
haha i read the post and was like umm how u call a latin dude white dats disrespecting and didnt want to prop but then felt fuck it its funny to read white on white crime. but no disrespect to versacero when he just sprinkled the game with this hard hittin disstrack. and if a white dude kill a cop white on white crime cool lol now hate me for dat while people joke about the dead and i say killin cops helps. hypocrite world

Feb 11, 2006
Haha, is that a real quote or you're fucking with us/him?
Dats a real quote breh.

What he does is ttalk shit on here to people then runs back to freedomtown to either gather sympathy,act even tougher or to just post imaginary attention whore shit like" damn guys I really feel like ending it,My mom's burnt my toast and then grounded me for rapping to loud in my garage"

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Dats a real quote breh.

What he does is ttalk shit on here to people then runs back to freedomtown to either gather sympathy,act even tougher or to just post imaginary attention whore shit like" damn guys I really feel like ending it,My mom's burnt my toast and then grounded me for rapping to loud in my garage"
Talkin about yourself again I see

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Dats a real quote breh.

Damn bruh. No mentioning of __________ outside of __________. That's a cardinal sin my playa:cry: