Cash me Outside Girl signed to Atlantic Records? :/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol @ the writer of that article being so salty. Hope that girl makes millions just to spite salty ass whiner people like that writer. I love "real" music like anybody, but who are these hipster fucks to decide what the masses want to spend their money on? Clearly the masses don't want to spend it on smart backpack rap, they want to spend it on a freak show.

Fucking retards like XXXtentacion and Lil Yatchy are some of the biggest names in rap right now, why does this writer act so surprised?

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
lol @ the writer of that article being so salty. Hope that girl makes millions just to spite salty ass whiner people like that writer. I love "real" music like anybody, but who are these hipster fucks to decide what the masses want to spend their money on? Clearly the masses don't want to spend it on smart backpack rap, they want to spend it on a freak show.

Fucking retards like XXXtentacion and Lil Yatchy are some of the biggest names in rap right now, why does this writer act so surprised?
that's the 3rd time today I hear about that dude XXX. Never heard of dude