Cash me Outside Girl signed to Atlantic Records? :/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Unless we as a people collectively take a stand, this is how its going to be for awhile. The cash me outside girl got 20 million views in a matter of weeks without a major backing in. Not surprised she got signed.
I don't see it changing anytime soon. Look at Cardi B. She is basically an older version of the Cash Me Outside girl, this is what people wanna be entertained by. And this trendy internet times its always gonna lean towards what has more views regardless if its actually good, talented or good for the culture. So unfortunately we might see more acts like this one more frequently

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
We
The current state of music affairs is a reflection of the people who consume it.
How so? IMO the current state of music affairs is a projection of the people who run it, rather the projection of specific programming for those who consume it.

This hidden message in this Gameboy game sums it up perfectly "I have granted kids to hell.". This IS THAT generation now...... :dead: in spiritual and physical hell on Earth :dead: control every which way but we make it easy for them to do to us and our children, no one to blame but ourselves.

It is no coincidence that the message is Ashley's song. Ashley, originally a male name, is derived from the ash tree. Tree worship has been going on for thousands of years and it is also no coincidence that tree is involved. We have used trees for human sacrifice for who knows how long.....

The cash me outside girl's name? Danielle, meaning God is my judge. And just like the Christian theme is, their god justifies everything they do, even on stage on Dr Phil, standing on her square against an audience full of judgement, even though she does not know the ledge.

Danielle's music video name? What's in a name...... How bout the fact hoes is spelled with an X. If youre bored read up on the significance of it. Mental slavery all in plain sight and very strategic.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
StillHustlin @StillHustlin

Do I believe some suits are sitting at a table deciding what music gets pumped put to the masses? Sure. But we as humans get programmed to buy and consume things on a daily. Some of us fall for the trap others don't. Regardless of the programming there are still people out there who enjoy the current state of music, rapping over the same trap beats with the hickory dickory dock flow.

As far as Danielle she is a terrible example for teenagers bro. That's why its up to us parents to be a good example to our kids. My pops told me at an early age when I started listening to cmw and ice t that music is entertainment.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
If you keep throwing garbage at masses than sooner or later the masses will start to consume it since they dont have or see any other option. They might even start to enjoy the taste of it.

This happend to the rap game. Luckily most of us know better and have better options.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2006
We

How so? IMO the current state of music affairs is a projection of the people who run it, rather the projection of specific programming for those who consume it.

This hidden message in this Gameboy game sums it up perfectly "I have granted kids to hell.". This IS THAT generation now...... :dead: in spiritual and physical hell on Earth :dead: control every which way but we make it easy for them to do to us and our children, no one to blame but ourselves.

Ashley's Song Hidden Message Wario Ware Touched - YouTube

It is no coincidence that the message is Ashley's song. Ashley, originally a male name, is derived from the ash tree. Tree worship has been going on for thousands of years and it is also no coincidence that tree is involved. We have used trees for human sacrifice for who knows how long.....

The cash me outside girl's name? Danielle, meaning God is my judge. And just like the Christian theme is, their god justifies everything they do, even on stage on Dr Phil, standing on her square against an audience full of judgement, even though she does not know the ledge.

Danielle's music video name? What's in a name...... How bout the fact hoes is spelled with an X. If youre bored read up on the significance of it. Mental slavery all in plain sight and very strategic.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
she just turned 14 smh
you know... conventional wisdom would normally tell people who posted what i just did that we should probably acknowledge that we misspoke due to our neglectfulness in researching this heifer and finding out how old she is... but considering that i have shown virtually no sign of giving a solitary micropixel on an apple flat screen cinema display covered in fucks and taking no responsibility whatsoever for the words i have typed on this keyboard the entire time i've been posting on the open forum, which is coincidentally longer that this heifer has apparently been alive... what i'm going to do instead is double down on what i had previously posted in this thread. 'cause i aint no punk bitch.

- i would cover her bewbz in extra virgin olive oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids

- i would then have secks with her bewbz

- i would then jizzulate on her areoluhz brehz

- i would do all of the above while art of noise "moments in love" is playing in the background

#simplescience
#onetogrowon

Feb 19, 2015
you know... conventional wisdom would normally tell people who posted what i just did that we should probably acknowledge that we misspoke due to our neglectfulness in researching this heifer and finding out how old she is... but considering that i have shown virtually no sign of giving a solitary micropixel on an apple flat screen cinema display covered in fucks and taking no responsibility whatsoever for the words i have typed on this keyboard the entire time i've been posting on the open forum, which is coincidentally longer that this heifer has apparently been alive... what i'm going to do instead is double down on what i had previously posted in this thread. 'cause i aint no punk bitch.

- i would cover her bewbz in extra virgin olive oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids

- i would then have secks with her bewbz

- i would then jizzulate on her areoluhz brehz

- i would do all of the above while art of noise "moments in love" is playing in the background

#simplescience
#onetogrowon

siccness, come get your mod

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
StillHustlin @StillHustlin

Do I believe some suits are sitting at a table deciding what music gets pumped put to the masses? Sure. But we as humans get programmed to buy and consume things on a daily. Some of us fall for the trap others don't. Regardless of the programming there are still people out there who enjoy the current state of music, rapping over the same trap beats with the hickory dickory dock flow.

As far as Danielle she is a terrible example for teenagers bro. That's why its up to us parents to be a good example to our kids. My pops told me at an early age when I started listening to cmw and ice t that music is entertainment.
Yes, you had a pops that cared about you, obviously. The three dots - destruction, materialism, and imposition, are the foundation of the esoteric agenda of TPTB, and they know not everyone has a father like you had. It's all by design, I know I don't gotta tell you that shit, you know.