carpenters union

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2014
anybody know anything about it? apparently theres a free school in morgan hill thats 6 weeks then once youre done youre pretty much guaranteed to find work...sounds too good to be true..but idk

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I liked the weed leaf instead of the needle....the needle make me feel like ah BIGGER junkie than ah weed leaf. I get it...."Injecting The SICCNESS" but I don't know. why does it keep changing tho? 1st thing I did when I seen these shits was looked for an option to pick ah different symbol.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Unions are the downfall of America.
yea right, America is crumbling from just the opposite. Have you seen our GDP lately? The low growth numbers are propped by gov spending, otherwise we would show zero growth. Our $18 trillion dollar debt(in large part due to the government spending) gives us a debt to GDP of 101+%

NOT GOOD

And now Wisconsin is trying to become the 25th Right to Work State? Feel bad for every day people in Wisconsin, they about to feel the pinch.

If it weren't for unions you would have no worker rights

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I liked the weed leaf instead of the needle....the needle make me feel like ah BIGGER junkie than ah weed leaf. I get it...."Injecting The SICCNESS" but I don't know. why does it keep changing tho? 1st thing I did when I seen these shits was looked for an option to pick ah different symbol.
the needle symbol is gay.... I want a pistol or rifle symbol instead !!!!:siccness: