Car Auctions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Anyone fuck with em? I'm seeing success & horror stories online, some people are getting dope shit for cheap, others are paying a lot for lemons. I'm also looking on craigslist but haven't been too impressed. Any other spots in the bay to get used cars for a good price?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If you looking to get into the auto auctions for a hustle, its all about volume, if you are looking for a keeper its still possible to find something reasonable just make sure you are thorough on preview day. Auctions are not the same as they were in the 90s, you are going against dealers who see profit in volume, mufuccas who watch too much tv, and a gang of dumbasses w/ money and no sense.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Ive been to the MODESTO auctions a couple time and you can get some cars for good prices....the only thing is you don't know what your buying......I think if you go the day b4 the auction you can get some info on the cas that will be sold at auction tho. Try to have at least $5,000 cash in hand if yougo to an auction.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I worked at an auction my first job here in Portland. Most the cars are fucking pieces of shit. I drove em through the lil auction area and my only rules were, dont answer ANY questions about the vehicle to the people and if it breaks down stay in it and someone will come and tow you lol