Can someone who knows cars help me out here.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Recently my stick shift has started to become harder and harder to shift into gear. It takes some effort to move the stick into gear whereas before the shit was smooth as hell. It gets a little worse everytime I drive it. Does anybody know what that is caused by?

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
i tried searching but didn't really find anything. you might want to try to search for some mechanic forums. this guy i work wit figured out how to fix his shit like that.

you might wanna check your transmission fluid too. check it while the car is running and the engine has warmed up.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
that's for an automatic UKant... for a manual you have to crawl under the car, open a plug and stick your finger (it's just easiest) and check the level of the gear lube... but it could be a clutch problem, sounds like it might not be engaging the clutch like it should. Even without lube/fluid the transmission should work unless you fucked the gears up inside there, and I know this because an old truck I have had a tranny that had 0 fluid/lube in it and it shifted fine until I broke the gears "hot rodding" it....