Can anyone hook me up with a private Torrent site invite?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Used to have a torrent leech account, but fell out of torrenting for a while and now their invite system is down.

Can anyone hook up an invite to another good tracker? I've always had good ratios.

PM me

:siccness:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Comcast sent me a letter last month about downloading a movie from KAT.PH ...

haven't downloaded a movie since...I need to join a private torrent or get a VPN..
what movie was it for? you gotta stay away from the new new releases, stick to streaming for those

Dec 4, 2006
0R0 @0R0 it was actually a movie from 2011...but it had alot of seeders still...

I've downloaded a shit load of movies from that site before and one movie from 2011..and I get a fucking letter from comcast..

i replied back to comcast and wrote them "my WiFi was open" haha

Jul 12, 2002
you guys tried h33t.com yet? Somebody on here put me up on it a couple months ago in a similar thread. It's no demonoid, but if you change the search from the "h33t only" option to "world" you get decent results.

If you're getting copyright letters/warnings from your ISP then make sure once a torrent is downloaded that you stop the torrent or turn off seeding. It will at the least make it less likely you get caught.

Props: Rasan

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
My cousin just donated $20 to IPTorrents which is super fucking DOPE! Since he donated they gave him a free invite and he gave it to me. THIS SITE IS THE SHIT! I got the new Django Unchained Screener in like 5 minutes! ALL PRIVATE TRACKERS and they have hellllla shit! I highly suggest if u want a good private tracker site, spend the $20 and grab u an IPT account. It's so dope I think I'm gonna donate $20 myself just to get VIP status and a free invite for one of my homies. Just throwing it out there to y'all looking for a really good Private Tracker and don't mind shooting em the $20.