Bullshit craigslist ads....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
For some reason I look at the craigslist wanted ads for various shit just beacause...mostly cars tho....and from time to time I see ads that make me scratch my head in confusion.

Some people when posting ads are straight and to the point...I love those people.

And some, are like this poster who on his/her first ad said the hood was just "a little bent and looks a lil funny"...."everyday driver"....

this was the first pic.....

So now YOU the READER might be thinking...how bad is the hood bent?....cant be that bad....

here's the next pic....

what the fuck????....that shit is smashed homie.....hood bent a little my ass!!

so needless to say, the car is still for sale, new ad title and new wording.....same picture order...oh...and a reduced price......which is kinda typical with these type ads....

Here's the new ad......

Repairable damage. CAR RUNS PERFECTLY! Will sale fast! - $900

I have a 1996 Infiniti I30 . The car has a clean title . And it runs with no problems
The hood is bent and the right headlight is smashed but is still on.
Now this was my every day car . A/c heat works .. Pioneer radio , sunroof, power lock and seats/windows. I hate to get rid of it but I just bought a new one . This car is good for someone who needs to get around asap and can fix the hood later. I'm asking for a very low price so if contact me with a low offer I will not reply .
the offer is $900 no lower . Will sell fast so contact me asap .
The reason I'm selling so low is because I'm moving and need the cash asap

Basically, they shoulda wrote the bullshit first..and picture

If it's that damn bad I'd like to know that first.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I've always equated buying a used car with online dating. You might find a young beezy that looks good, but some a-hole already put 230,000 miles on her.

Or, you know, she looks dope and you have (phone) sex with her a few times, then you find out she has some beat up lookin tiddies and a husband and you ask the sickness what you should do about it then get clowned. If you woulda bought that car, that would've been the equivalent of what your boy MysticOracle did lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shoulda got a trade in with that piece of shit for his new car aint no one buyin that but the scrap yard

alot more than just hood damage the sides are bent in, the bumper is trashed, the lights are bushed, im sure theres inside damage as well, piece of shit lol

never would buy no masked lemon (no offense masked lemon)off craigslist

Last edited: