Brit Who Hacked NASA ‘Found Evidence Of Warships In Space’

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/brit-hacked-nasa-found-evidence-084449883.html

A Brit hacker who managed to gain access to top secret NASA computers has astonishingly claimed to have found evidence of U.S. warships stationed in space.

Gary McKinnon, who was wanted by America over the biggest military hack of all time, said that he discovered a secret space programme run by the American Navy.

Speaking to UFO channel [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1CggoA_O1M"]RichPlanet TV[/ame], the 49-year-old revealed: “I used a program called Landsearch, which could search all the files and folders.

“But I scanned and looked for documents, I found an Excel spreadsheet which said, ‘Non-terrestrial officers’.

“It had ranks and names. It had tabs for ‘material transfer’ between ships.

“I took that to be, they must have a ships based in space – the names started with U.S.S.”

Mr McKinnon managed to gain access to the computers for several months without detection, and caught sight of an image that he believes could have been proof of alien life.

He said: “It was the hemisphere of a planet I assume was Earth.

“It was cloudy, but there was the classic cigar-shape (UFO).”

He added that he “did not feel it was man-made”.

Home Secretary Theresa May blocked the extradition order for Mr McKinnon in 2012 and it was announced later that year that he would not face prosecution in the UK.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol @ warships in space.

niggas aint fighting in space yet. you gonna have to wait a good hundred or more years until some star wars shit goes down.

i worked there for a few years and ill say this, they have shit in space that can and will shoot down any threat (huge meteors headed for earth, anything basically bigger than a baseball) but it has to pass a certain point past the 'fence' to be considered a threat. and thats basically to protect us.

engineering wise, even figuring out how to go to war in space sounds pretty tricky.
im sure attempting to study how to do so has been attempted, but....i dont know about that. NASA's biggest project is to figure out how to make shuttles travel through wormholes in order to get to point B from point A quicker than several decades of time. and that aint happening anytime soon, unless they figure out a way to make a shuttle smoke salvia.

Last edited:

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
lol @ warships in space.

niggas aint fighting in space yet. you gonna have to wait a good hundred or more years until some star wars shit goes down.

i worked there for a few years and ill say this, they have shit in space that can and will shoot down any threat (huge meteors headed for earth, anything basically bigger than a baseball) but it has to pass a certain point past the 'fence' to be considered a threat. and thats basically to protect us.

engineering wise, even figuring out how to go to war in space sounds pretty tricky.
im sure attempting to study how to do so has been attempted, but....i dont know about that. NASA's biggest project is to figure out how to make shuttles travel through wormholes in order to get to point B from point A quicker than several decades of time. and that aint happening anytime soon, unless they figure out a way to make a shuttle smoke salvia.
What did you do at NASA?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
What did you do at NASA?
sit on siccness behind multiple windows. lmao.
nah, put shortly theres alot of data that comes through concerning space surveillance and my job was to collect all the data (happens every 5 min or so) and send it off to the higher ups. so basically data entry, and in my spare time helping the engineers solve random problems. a few of nasa's programs have my name in the credits. they were gonna pay for my college for engineering i just was young and stupid and didnt think ahead.

was a great job though, paid well.

heres a small bit of info of what we did: "The AN/FPS-133 Air Force Space Surveillance System, colloquially known as the Space Fence, was a U.S. government multistatic radar system built to detect orbital objects passing over America. It is a component of the US space surveillance network, and according to the US Navy was able to detect basketball sized (29.5 inches (75 cm)) objects at heights up to 30,000 km (15,000 nautical miles.)[1"

the 'fence' made a virtual grid around earth and protects us from threats.
sometimes engineers get so mentally bogged down they cant think as clear as a person on the outside. so when i wasnt busy w doing documents, id help to solve random equations.

Last edited: