"Boyz N The Hood" or "Menace II Society"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

"Boyz N The Hood" or "Menace II Society"?

• Total voters

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i have a feeling what most people will say, and theyre both classics, but boyz n tha hood, i guess i'd have to pick...it was the original, the one that put me up on those movies, lifestyle, music, mentality, etc.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Menace cuz they had Saafir as "cousin Harold" getting his brains splattered all over Kane...and thats why Ras Kass calls him "harold the menace"

Besides, Cuba Gooding shouldnt've been in that Boyz in the Hood...well, actually, yeah he should....I couldn't see anyone "hard" crying like he did

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Defy said:
Menace cuz they had Saafir as "cousin Harold" getting his brains splattered all over Kane...and thats why Ras Kass calls him "harold the menace"

Besides, Cuba Gooding shouldnt've been in that Boyz in the Hood...well, actually, yeah he should....I couldn't see anyone "hard" crying like he did
I didnt know people could be to "hard" to cry.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^yeah, but thats kinda the point...even the "strong" black man can cry in the hood...he can be broken too.

dont forget Pooh Man was Menace...and none other than that mackin todd shaw (aka Too short)

Jan 22, 2006
Boyz B The Hood because it was a sociological statement of profound proportions.....a life altering movie I saw in the theatre when I was 11......Menace was tight, but Boyz N The Hood was well written and had a better storyline

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Menace II Society.

That shit has classic scene after classic scene.

-Beginning when O blasts them bitches in the convenience store
-Harold's brain splattered
-Killin them dudes at the hot dog stand
-Kane pistol whippin the fuck outta Chauncey
-Kane stompin dude in front of his grandparents' house
-Kane jackin dude for his rims, stereo and a double burger WIT cheese
-O Dawg killin the junkie for offerin to suck his dick
-Driveby at the end.

Shit is just fuckin CLASSIC and is my favorite movie of all time.