Is 'border security' really meant to keep us in?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Public answers. Shoot, coward.

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If it is to keep people in, Americans are so retarded they won't notice and will actually welcome it do to the tribalism people are ingrained with from birth. All it will take is *insert top Republican of the time here* to tell them if they stay inside the walls they'll be safe from all of the brown people out in the world trying to take away their American values.

When it's harder to get a passport to get on an airplane somewhere else, we'll definitely know whether or not they want to keep us in.

Jun 21, 2016
While I think it's political and aimed to win votes, 'building a wall' and border security in the states are to try and keep the cartels out, even if it's just a dent.

Mexico is literally hell of earth. I feel sorry for it's inhabitants stuck there even though most are probably good people.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
While I think it's political and aimed to win votes, 'building a wall' and border security in the states are to try and keep the cartels out, even if it's just a dent.

Mexico is literally hell of earth. I feel sorry for it's inhabitants stuck there even though most are probably good people.
Our government has helped prop cartels up for decades man lol

90% of Mexico is dope also. Border towns are shit though.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The wall has nothing to do with keeping cartels out. Only 10% of border traffic at the control points is searched. I believe the wall is 100% about securing the unsecure parts of the border. I also believe the wall is 10% effective securing the points where US Customs and Border Patrol are setup and supposed to be securing points (where the traffic is). They love to brag about this bust and that bust just to get your mind off what they didn't bust.

Do I think it's specifically to keep us in? It's a wall with two sides so that theory/opinion cannot be ruled out.

Jan 5, 2018
A big beautiful wall would be an incredible fuck you to our retarded Mexican brothers in the south. I don't care if it works I just want to make it clear that we know what you're trying to do. Mexico is only cool for getting a lap dance while petting a gross tiny dog and doing weird yellow blow

Jan 31, 2008
A big beautiful wall would be an incredible fuck you to our retarded Mexican brothers in the south. I don't care if it works I just want to make it clear that we know what you're trying to do. Mexico is only cool for getting a lap dance while petting a gross tiny dog and doing weird yellow blow
yes. Clearly the mexicans are escaping their homeland not because they are programmed for survival but because they are mexican.
heres a taco :taco:

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
why does mexico suck? could it be because of mexicans?
White people love drugs and Where there's Demand mexico will always have the supply.

I would love to move to Mexico and live in the house my parents were able to afford building by moving to the US.
Only problem is Cartels are fucking everywhere and living in peace is not heard of there. At least where I'm from.. I'm sure plenty of them left to escape all that shit too

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Mexico has world's 15th largest economy and expansive growth and opportunity. Unfortunately this doesn't translate to opportunity for the have nots, but it doesn't go without saying. The real estate world looks at Mexico with $ $ in their eyes. It's too bad the ruling class doesn't care about the Mayas but this isn't a surprise to us in the US, our nation has the same bloodlines as the ruling class, and similar discriminations. We will never wake up as a species and put what's most important first.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Mexico has world's 15th largest economy and expansive growth and opportunity. Unfortunately this doesn't translate to opportunity for the have nots, but it doesn't go without saying. The real estate world looks at Mexico with $ $ in their eyes. It's too bad the ruling class doesn't care about the Mayas but this isn't a surprise to us in the US, our nation has the same bloodlines as the ruling class, and similar discriminations. We will never wake up as a species and put what's most important first.
My fam went to Cancun and said fools were getting murked at the beach during the day. Said the police doesn't make it a big deal there because they dont want news getting out about cartels funking in Cancun too. Look at Acapulco now, that shit is a ghost town / cartel central now. They rather ignore the cartel problem and keep tourists thinking everythings fine and returning

Props: StillHustlin