Boondocks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
ok, I'm a big boondocks fan, I've been reading the comic for years and I've seen every episode...actually I have them all downloaded too....except for the last 2...:( ...for some reason my DVR didn't record any sound for the "wingmen" episode...and it also recorded venture brothers instead of "the block is hot" the week before....anyone have those episodes and want to trade? or just be a "pal" and upload them? I gotta throw them onto my psp

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
that shows alright, but it sometimes isnt funny. I only saw 2,one was good, one was bad. I liked how the grandad in his flashback brought a raincoat to the segregation protests. And they whooped his ass lol.

Apr 25, 2002
the comic strip is going on 6 month + hiatus

it'll be re-runs

i guess that's not so bad cuz it's seemed pretty weak since the cartoon started. i just wonder if it'll ever come back.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
ColdBlooded said:
the comic strip is going on 6 month + hiatus

it'll be re-runs

i guess that's not so bad cuz it's seemed pretty weak since the cartoon started. i just wonder if it'll ever come back.
thats pretty funny, re-runs of a comic strip....I wonder why tho? I guess they're putting all their efforts into the show? they just got signed on for season 2 also....I thought almost all the episodes were funny except for "The Garden Party"

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
It probably is true. The show is not very funny, and the animation is a watered-down jack of Anime, like they couldn't think of anything better.

I dare someone to compare the show with In Living Color, or Chapelle's Show.....you just can't do it, unless you're touched in the head.

It's about as funny as Drawn Together--I'll put it that way. It's a good way to spend 30 minutes, laughing here and there.....not worth trusting it to put on if you have friends over.

Apr 25, 2002
i fuck wit it...i dont give a fuck if its degrading to black people so was chappelle show but that shit was funny as fuck.....people be takin hella offense to shit.....its comedy