Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I am now going to trade following this guys advice

i see what you mean about buying the red candles. much easier to react to a dip then try to predict if a coin will go higher. if you buy below support it pretty much always retraces, especially for larger coins like ethereum because of the demand. i was an idiot for buying high lmao. now i see how little i knew haha. buying high, buying shitcoins lmfao i'm suprised i actually made money. I have now changed my whole strategy.

by the way i see everyone shilling ven coin on reddit? heard of it?

also yeah i heard of the taxes. but i aint reporting shit. ive never paid taxes a day in my life haha never had enough money lmao. hopefully that will change though
BTW, if you want to watch how to trade by youtubers, be-careful a lot of them are fucking idiots. This dude, is really good:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
@btownmusicgroup

This dude is a boss:

Very legit analysis of BTC.

Here's a tip if you plan to get into day trading.

1. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. If you get upset and emotional, your trading habits will be for the worse.

2. Learn how to cut your losses and how to make a dip work for you.

3. Trying to get rich overnight leaves you sleeping under a bridge the next night.

4. Good traders don't try to predict. They react.

@btownmusicgroup

This dude is a boss:

Bitcoin (BTC) Morning Update: Why a completion of the Wedge Pattern could be better.. - YouTube

Very legit analysis of BTC.

Here's a tip if you plan to get into day trading.

1. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. If you get upset and emotional, your trading habits will be for the worse.

2. Learn how to cut your losses and how to make a dip work for you.

3. Trying to get rich overnight leaves you sleeping under a bridge the next night.

4. Good traders don't try to predict. They react.
Right. great Tips.

Now that the year is started, I don't think I'll be day trading most days. Since my schedule is usually full of music related jobs or me spending a shitload of time recording songs and editing my music videos (takes hella time). Trying to keep up my schedule of 1 new music video a week.

The rest of my time I will definitely be putting it into crypto. Now that the year has started I'm realizing I'm going to be doing more short term trading. I don't think I have time for day trading most days.

I'll probably be holding most coins for a few days to a week to a month, and have long term holds maybe in ethereum. I can easily go full crypto but then my music will suffer lol. I have to keep putting out product lol. I run a small recording studio business out of my home which up til now has been my main income, I've had that business for years now. I have recently also started directing music videos as well (was only an editor before), and those take so much time (editing is a bitch). So now I'm trying to figure out how to balance it all. Hopefully in a few months I will have my schedule more figured out. Because 2 weeks ago I was pretty much all crypto, now last week I was so busy with music and running my studio and editing new videos. Not enough hours to do it all!!! lol (plus gotta make time for lisa)

Last edited:
looks fn dope

Re-entered XLM when the 55 EMA crossed under the 21 and 8.

https://s.tradingview.com/x/22vy96Ty/

Also XLM listing on KOİNEKS exchange - Jan 24th.
2018 Road Map - Jan 25th.

Pay attention.
i bought at 49 cents last week and it went way down. finally it bounced back so dumped it and broke even. now its up. lol. yeah i think i'll get back in

:siccness:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
looks fn dope

i bought at 49 cents last week and it went way down. finally it bounced back so dumped it and broke even. now its up. lol. yeah i think i'll get back in

:siccness:
Breh, Check your DM's. I don't like seeing ppl lose money I'm a hit you up with a tip for entering / exiting positions. Give me a minute.

Breh, Check your DM's. I don't like seeing ppl lose money I'm a hit you up with a tip for entering / exiting positions. Give me a minute.
I appreciate it bro. Thank you for that.

It's so much going on in the crypto world my head is spinning. Almost dont know where to start now. I have now consolidated back to eth for the time being and am trying to figure out my next moves. Seems like everyday i hear about new coins and icos. alts mooning all the time. Its fucking crazy.

Tomorrow Im going to dedicate half of the day to crypto i have some free time so I'm going to really try to figure out the next move. I'm thinking of buying a few alts def will be trading xlm, I think it will do good. Neo I think is a good one too. I want to catch one of those moon coins.

Odessey coin just got listed on kucoin

Odyssey (OCN) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

could moon? up 30% today.

I read about this ico called "Apex" damn. Im sure that would have been money.

Too many coins I don't know how to do ico's yet damn lol. 1 step at a time going to to more research ahhhhhhh

Last edited:
trying to keep up with music and crypto and studio business.

Just did a feature for a guy on instagram today he cashed out more than I've ever been paid to do a verse.

The more i make the more i plan to invest lol. Spending a lot on promo too so i need to get my money up. But the funny thing is as soon as i raised my prices this year (for my recording studio and rapping) I've gotten more business than ever. been goin so hard with the music stuff haven't had time to do the crypto but i got tomorrow a solid day nothing booked right now. Only 1 easy edit i have to do for a video I shot. So I probly got half the day to study crypto

Last edited: