Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
who else got their Origin Trail tokens?

Motherfuckers hit their 22.5 million hardcap in abt 17 minutes.

Damn it feels good to have gotten in the first group.

pegged at 1255 eth. lol. fucking gold mine.
i just bought a couple hundred bucks worth of stellar. going to see what all the fuss is about. ill hold it for a week or something if it does jack shit ill dump it. lol. if i see some growth maybe ill hold a lil longer. they talking crazy gains for this coin this year. idk. if its another ripple ill pass

i missed the origin trail presale. as soon as it hits the exchanges let me know because i think it can still be profitable. how much are you standing to gain percentage wise.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i just bought a couple hundred bucks worth of stellar. going to see what all the fuss is about. ill hold it for a week or something if it does jack shit ill dump it. lol. if i see some growth maybe ill hold a lil longer. they talking crazy gains for this coin this year. idk. if its another ripple ill pass

i missed the origin trail presale. as soon as it hits the exchanges let me know because i think it can still be profitable. how much are you standing to gain percentage wise.
Learn to do some fundamental analysis along with the TA. There's some big things coming up for stellar. Hold till the end of the month at the very least. What price did you buy at?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Soon as it dipped i doubled up on my investment. I caught the falling dagger though. Been kicking myself i didnt wait until it bottommed fully i thought it was already bottomed

Amybody worried about a dip even of 50% has no business in crypto. This is the game we are in. Just as fast as it falls it can rise. Buy when its blood in the street. Remember when it crashed in 2016 bitcoin was worth 580 a coin and they were saying "its dead" now "its dead" at 10k a coin lmfao. I didnt even buy btc im eth all the way. im still technically up if i would have went all eth when i first bought in. But im still learning. Knocks come w the game thats how u learn. Scared money dont make money remember that.

By the way if you check the market crashes every year between the 10th and 20th of january. Wish i would have known that i would have just held tether lol
This dip was much different than other dips. It was just timed properly.

Learn to do some fundamental analysis along with the TA. There's some big things coming up for stellar. Hold till the end of the month at the very least. What price did you buy at?
49 cents or .000447 ether or some shit. currently at .0005 lol so i guess i see some growth already. what motivated me is I was seeing it earlier this year at like 70 cents or more can't remember. I figure it will at least go back up to that. most of these cryptos will go back to where they were at at least in the near future.

except bitconnect

but yeah i bought some more ether today at the bottom around 8-900 area. already made money on that as its rising back up. been day trading neo just getting feet wet. not making shit cuz its only with a few hundred bucks, but actually making 2-5 percent profit each trade. finally getting the hang of TA need to do a looooootttt more research tho. Its just so much happening its hard to keep up with everything.

probly gonna take some profits on eth when it hits 1.4k again and maybe spread that over to the new blockchain etf or some more altcoins.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Mac Jesus whats your thoughts on Cardano. I'm reading up on it. seems like it has a chance for serious gains. Thinking of putting a small amt into it as well
Cardano might have some good gains, no doubt. But it's already above the market cap it deserves - in my opinion. I group it with Ripple in terms of coins that saw massive gains that didn't deserve it and those are what will cause the bubble to burst. You might want to keep an eye on ve chain, sys, and maybe some powr.

Some of the choices I've made on kucoin may start doing well soon too.

Oh, and of course ETC has been waiting to break out for quite some time as well. It's bound to go any day now.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
But I should emphasize Malki, patience is going to be key. If you want to try your hand at swing trading. Pick one coin. Follow the charts. You can do pretty well if you are good at it. In fact, I have made thousands swing trading Stellar. The thing with swing trading a coin like Stellar though is one day it's going to go up and not come back down again - so you have that risk. But sometimes, it's worth it.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
This dip was much different than other dips. It was just timed properly.
Expanding upon this. Today, doesn't mean we've 100% found support. A support should be tested again. Therefore, still be cautious. One thing to note is that the first futures contracts closed today. I think they're smart enough to play this by market cycles. January is a dip so short it, next up is a long.

Wall Street has been in crypto for a long time - it's just now that we can see what they are capable of.

That's why I think this year it's a little different. Crypto ain't going no where anytime soon though. Or I am wrong. But I still got more than enough in my bank account that if it goes under - I'm balling. :fist-bump:

Feb 19, 2015
So what's the next ICO .. Paywithink does look good, but it's impossible to get in at this point

I'm looking at arcblock right now - looks very promising. Some rumors of it being a scam but looks like fud to me.

Cardano might have some good gains, no doubt. But it's already above the market cap it deserves - in my opinion. I group it with Ripple in terms of coins that saw massive gains that didn't deserve it and those are what will cause the bubble to burst. You might want to keep an eye on ve chain, sys, and maybe some powr.

Some of the choices I've made on kucoin may start doing well soon too.

Oh, and of course ETC has been waiting to break out for quite some time as well. It's bound to go any day now.
Ok. Noted. Ill do more research. The good news is. I finally got enough in to diversify without making peanuts. Ima pick a few i think might perform well and do week-month holds then rebalance.

But I should emphasize Malki, patience is going to be key. If you want to try your hand at swing trading. Pick one coin. Follow the charts. You can do pretty well if you are good at it. In fact, I have made thousands swing trading Stellar. The thing with swing trading a coin like Stellar though is one day it's going to go up and not come back down again - so you have that risk. But sometimes, it's worth it.
Right. Thats always the risk. It goes up, but doesnt come back lol. So far ive been doing that with neo. I think the coins that are not too small or large might be best for that. That way u get faster swings but you dont risk missing a huge gain like xlm mooning.

Btw whos this john mcafee guy he recommeneded it. He made mcaffe antivirus but he seems to be shilling other coins that dont look too promising

Expanding upon this. Today, doesn't mean we've 100% found support. A support should be tested again. Therefore, still be cautious. One thing to note is that the first futures contracts closed today. I think they're smart enough to play this by market cycles. January is a dip so short it, next up is a long.

Wall Street has been in crypto for a long time - it's just now that we can see what they are capable of.

That's why I think this year it's a little different. Crypto ain't going no where anytime soon though. Or I am wrong. But I still got more than enough in my bank account that if it goes under - I'm balling. :fist-bump:
Right. You want to at least recoup initial investment and a little profit at the very least. After that its whatever. But yeah crypto aint goin nowhere. Although i expect more volitility

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
So what's the next ICO .. Paywithink does look good, but it's impossible to get in at this point

I'm looking at arcblock right now - looks very promising. Some rumors of it being a scam but looks like fud to me.
I don't know anything about ArcBlock. I have beeen way to busy to look into ICO's so I am kinda just going with the hype at the moment and you know where that is.

Ok. Noted. Ill do more research. The good news is. I finally got enough in to diversify without making peanuts. Ima pick a few i think might perform well and do week-month holds then rebalance.
Pick a few long term holds, leave a percentage in BTC - then you can catch those falling daggers when BTC makes a bull or bear run. It's worth it, trust me.

Right. Thats always the risk. It goes up, but doesnt come back lol. So far ive been doing that with neo. I think the coins that are not too small or large might be best for that. That way u get faster swings but you dont risk missing a huge gain like xlm mooning.
A lot of people are buying NEO because of some ICOs coming up, APEX should be a good one, I didn't get whitelisted fuck.

Btw whos this john mcafee guy he recommeneded it. He made mcaffe antivirus but he seems to be shilling other coins that dont look too promising
Yup, that's the dude who did the anti virus. Pay him no mind. He gets paid to pump coins. But if he recommended stellar than he was right on that one. I don't promote shit coins.

Right. You want to at least recoup initial investment and a little profit at the very least. After that its whatever. But yeah crypto aint goin nowhere. Although i expect more volitility
Definitely take out your initial investment once you can. It becomes a lot less stressful when you are playing with profits. BTC could go to zero and I'd be comfy as fuck. I been slowly pulling profits and and I'm comfortable right now. Real comfortable.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I should mention B @btownmusicgroup if you decide to get into swing trading,

Come tax season, you are supposed to report on every single trade - gain or loss. Something to think abt.

Also pay attention to exchange fees. You might think you are making a good swing trade only to realize that the exchange fees are eating up your profit.

I don't know anything about ArcBlock. I have beeen way to busy to look into ICO's so I am kinda just going with the hype at the moment and you know where that is.

Pick a few long term holds, leave a percentage in BTC - then you can catch those falling daggers when BTC makes a bull or bear run. It's worth it, trust me.

A lot of people are buying NEO because of some ICOs coming up, APEX should be a good one, I didn't get whitelisted fuck.

Yup, that's the dude who did the anti virus. Pay him no mind. He gets paid to pump coins. But if he recommended stellar than he was right on that one. I don't promote shit coins.

Definitely take out your initial investment once you can. It becomes a lot less stressful when you are playing with profits. BTC could go to zero and I'd be comfy as fuck. I been slowly pulling profits and and I'm comfortable right now. Real comfortable.
I should mention B @btownmusicgroup if you decide to get into swing trading,

Come tax season, you are supposed to report on every single trade - gain or loss. Something to think abt.

Also pay attention to exchange fees. You might think you are making a good swing trade only to realize that the exchange fees are eating up your profit.
I am now going to trade following this guys advice

i see what you mean about buying the red candles. much easier to react to a dip then try to predict if a coin will go higher. if you buy below support it pretty much always retraces, especially for larger coins like ethereum because of the demand. i was an idiot for buying high lmao. now i see how little i knew haha. buying high, buying shitcoins lmfao i'm suprised i actually made money. I have now changed my whole strategy.

by the way i see everyone shilling ven coin on reddit? heard of it?

also yeah i heard of the taxes. but i aint reporting shit. ive never paid taxes a day in my life haha never had enough money lmao. hopefully that will change though

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I am now going to trade following this guys advice

i see what you mean about buying the red candles. much easier to react to a dip then try to predict if a coin will go higher. if you buy below support it pretty much always retraces, especially for larger coins like ethereum because of the demand. i was an idiot for buying high lmao. now i see how little i knew haha. buying high, buying shitcoins lmfao i'm suprised i actually made money. I have now changed my whole strategy.

by the way i see everyone shilling ven coin on reddit? heard of it?

also yeah i heard of the taxes. but i aint reporting shit. ive never paid taxes a day in my life haha never had enough money lmao. hopefully that will change though
VEN? As in VeChain?

Mac Jesus said:
You might want to keep an eye on ve chain, sys, and maybe some powr.