Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
how high will each coin be? like 2-3 bucks like ripple was?
Malki, I am in no way a financial advisor and always take what I say with a grain of salt. But in my opinion it's market cap should be in the hundreds of billions of dollars.

Stellar started off as a way to transfer fiat currencies from one person in one country to another using Lumens. So all those foreign workers who come to Canada/USA and send their money home - no more western union, money can move like email.

Now it has a partnership with IBM (this alone is a reason to invest), its grown into a platform - so ICOs are coming out on the stellar network (think Ethereum, NEO, Dragon).

And then FairX.... A crypto exchange where FIAT can be easily converted to crypto and all transactions will be done via the Stellar Network / lumens.

100 percent. I will never sell a stellar again in the short term. I am just loading up when it dips.

Last edited:
Malki, I am in no way a financial advisor and always take what I say with a grain of salt. But in my opinion it's market cap should be in the billions of dollars.

Stellar started off as a way to transfer fiat currencies from one person in one country to another using Lumens. So all those foreign workers who come to Canada/USA and send their money home - no more western union, money can move like email.

Now it has a partnership with IBM (this alone is a reason to invest), its grown into a platform - so ICOs are coming out on the stellar network (think Ethereum, NEO, Dragon).

And then FairX.... A crypto exchange where FIAT can be easily converted to crypto and all transactions will be done via the Stellar Network.

100 percent. I will never sell a stellar again in the short term. I am just loading up when it dips.
I read about FairX do you think it will compete with Coinbase. If so. XLM will be huge.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
The investor dude did it and hes stupid rich now. lol.. Damn. Of course your right. I'm just being impatient. I want fast legal crypto money. damn. wish i had more to invest
Anyone who got into crypto early enough should be rich now. But still, a lot of people got destroyed, and a lot more will.

Invest what you don't mind losing - you'll be cool with making riskier trades when its all with profit. I have cashed out A LOT more than I have put in and I still have more money in crypto than I've ever had.

This shit is too easy. But one day it's going to fail.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
right. that would suck. but there will probably be indicators. I don't think everything will go to zero without some indication. which is when you scramble for dear life lmao like a fucking bunch of animals
Have you not seen how fast it can drop yet? lol. Sometimes it can blow right past your stop loss too.

I'm shilling you on XLM right now. Shilling is just promoting a coin. I am not dumping my XLM though this is a good one. Trust me.

BTW, all the coins on kucoin are taking a dump today - sup with that?
your not truly shilling it if you can't whale the coin by yourself as far as I know. As far as I know its when you promote a coin and purposely manipulate the price by whaling to make it look like prices are soaring. then when all the suckers buy into it you pull the money out and the coin goes to shit. but you profit. and everyone else eats shit. lol. its fucked up

Malki, make a crypto song and give a shot out to Mac Jesus.
lmao im on it. a crypto song is in the works. i just can't brag enough yet. thats why i havent made one. but i will when i feel like i can brag about my crypto earnings lmao maybe make a whole project i def been thinking about it

Have you not seen how fast it can drop yet? lol. Sometimes it can blow right past your stop loss too.
right. it can drop in 2.2 seconds. but if bitcoin is at say 100gz or 200gz it will take a lil while to go to zero. just hope your not asleep for the night. set an alarm on your phone incase the price drops lol.