Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
what bothers me is how slow bitcoin goes from exchange to exchange. i need to transfer more btc in advance to different exchanges to be ready to buy these alts at the right time
Or you could exchange your Bitcoin to LTC or Eth and send that to an exchange instead. Just a thought.

Don't buy the green candles malki lol.
ripple was my first altcoin outside of coinbase. didn't knwo what i was doing. newbie mistake lol.

i just transferred the btc i made on my trades yesterday into eth and sent it back to coinbase. and the other coins i converted into eth are already making money. eth ftw!!!!!

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
ripple was my first altcoin outside of coinbase. didn't knwo what i was doing. newbie mistake lol.

i just transferred the btc i made on my trades yesterday into eth and sent it back to coinbase. and the other coins i converted into eth are already making money. eth ftw!!!!!
I'm not going to deny that I am a biased source. But Ripple should not be close at all to its current market cap. It is not a top 10 coin. If I had profits in ripple. I would sell it now. It's better to lose a gain than to gain a loss. Holding it is risky. Not saying it won't pay off, but it might not pay pay off - in fact it might be a really bad idea. That's just my two cents though. I don't know much tho. I don't make money off crypto.

ill check all these out. including the video.

I'm just gonna cut my losses on ripple n transfer whatever I have left into Eth. Mac Jesus you were right.

I tried to do that tonight. And stupid network telling me it's down I can't even transfer my ripple. wow. I msg toast wallet they said try in a few hours if that don't work idk what to do... damn!