Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Anyone making bank on crypto should be ready to potentially cash out soon. Stock market wants to short bitcoin.

We are currently seeing an orchestrated pump into BTC. And that shit is going to drop soon.

Look back at what happened with gold when the stock market started trading gold futures.

Dec 28, 2004
Can you brehs recommend a book or some sort of material on this whole crypto shit? Im really interested in the blockchain technology and how it works. Some folks feel that blockchain will change a lot of industries. What are your thoughts?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I been trying fuck with coinbase but it keeps saying currently unavailable when trying to buy. Anybody have this issue?
Be careful with coinbase. Make sure you carry activity in your account. I know someone who bought 15% of a Bitcoin a long time ago to make a purchase and ended up finding it cheaper elsewhere and paying with cash, let their account sit with no activity and coinbase stole what became $2,000+ claiming account maintenance fees for inactivity.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Another project I would get in on is Wabi, they are using blockchain to ensure food is not counterfeit. This is a huge problem in China with babyfood and alcohol. It hits exchanges next week and I got in on the ICO.
I heard this 10x maybe 15x when it became tradeable super early this morning. Woke up late. It's 5x now. Initial hype out the gate subsided. But still 5x. I am guessing it will go much higher.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Bought some LTC yesterday** and already made money off that. Looking to load up on IOTA, Monero, Factom, Sia and maybe Ripple
Look into neo. It might tank in the short term but the upside is moon.

What I was told is:

It's christmas.
not only does neo have a massive bullish bat, it's got an even bigger gigantic descending wedge on the daily. both put together, you've got rocket fuel mixed with fuel for rockets.
Also, look into nxt.
IGNIS Airdrop information - Hold NXT and get IGNIS for free!

Ignis is already trading much higher than nxt. But nxt will drop hard and fast after the air drop so it is not without risk.

I'm still flipping Salt like crazy and expecting a breakout when the platform releases this month at an undetermined date. If the team wasn't so good I would be scared but I'm pretty sure the release will happen and it will moon.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
BTW, anyone who wants to get into this for long term holds. Don't leave your shit on an exchange. Get an offline wallet.

The Nano Ledger S is good. Don't buy used or refurbished:

Ledger Wallet - Ledger Nano S - Cryptocurrency hardware wallet

Salt lending, has a deal 7 Salt for a Nano Ledger S with the Salt name on it:
Shop | SALT Lending

Have to sign up for a Salt account and pay for a membership (1 Salt) so it works out to 8 Salt. Salt is trading for 7.82 when I write this. So it's a pretty decent deal. I ordered mine when they were still going for 5 salt. If you go that route make sure you check your email and respond YES to it.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Im jumping on that ledger wallet. Good looking out. This shit went up in price. $199 for the 2-pack yesterday. Today its $250
Make sure you send enough Salt to the platform to pay for the basic membership 1 salt. It's only for members. So you need 8 salt in total.

It'll take awhile for them to send them.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
There are a few of you guys with XLM Stellar Lumens, correct?

Palm Beach Confidential just sent a text out to it's members to sell. PBC is basically a massive pump n dump group that manipulates the market like crazy. But, check this out:
Goodbye Ethereum: Kik Plans to Move Its ICO Tokens to Stellar - CoinDesk

They are driving the price down so it can take off. If you are in for the long haul, keep holding. If you want to flip for a profit you can try, but who knows where the bottom is. It already started retracing a little bit.

I told you guys that ICOs would be coming out on the Stellar Platform. Huge news for stellar.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The man who was the real-life inspiration for the Wolf of Wall Street said on Friday that the cryptocurrency Bitcoin is a 'huge scam'

'Promoters are perpetuating a massive scam of the highest order on everyone,' Jordan Belfort said on Friday

Belfort is a former stockbroker who ran a $100million boiler room stock manipulation scheme that landed him in prison

He wrote a memoir about his experiences, The Wolf of Wall Street, which was adapted into a movie by Martin Scorsese in 2013

Bitcoin blasted to another all-time high of almost $18,000 on the Bitstamp exchange on Friday

'Probably 85 percent of people out there don't have bad intentions but the problem is, if five or 10 percent are trying to scam you.'

Belfort thinks Bitcoin's value will rise in the short term before crashing.

'I think it's a huge danger right now that people are looking at this as the next great thing, it's a bubble for sure,' Belfort told CNN.

He compared Bitcoin to the 17th century 'tulip mania' in Holland, where the value of tulip bulbs skyrocketed before rapidly dropping.

'The next stage, you will see it really skyrocket, there will be a short squeeze, it will go even higher and then eventually it will come caving in, it's almost a guarantee,' Belfort said.

'If you were the most disciplined person and get in and get out there is probably a short window to make some money.

'But that's not human nature, people will get in and make some money and they want to make more money.

'In the tulip bubble the beginning of the end was when they started trading futures on tulips, that was another move up and then all of a sudden it collapses and it's over.'
Belfort isn't the only one predicting Bitcoin's demise.

May 22, 2006
I’ve thought about cashing out since I’ve about tripled my investment. Greed and fomo keep me in. In fact I just bought 4 more litecoins this morning