BIrdman Cusses out radio show! demands people respect his name or else!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
I can't RESPEK a dude who acts GANGSTA, yet is known for doing shit like this... It just doesn't add up. How can you play the hard the role knowing full well you kissed another man in the mouth? Either dude has HOMOSEXUAL TENDENCIES or is a full on FAGGOT. Either way, chalk up another L for Birdman.

Feb 11, 2006
Even though he got a head that looks like an autographed basket ball Birdman is a multi millionaire rap CEO who came up in the murder zone late 80s early 90s era New Orleans with his brothers Slim and gangsta(Who was prob one of the most feared nigaz in N.O at that time ) . Ass clown is not what I'd call him.

Id put respek on his name if i was you CognacKilla @CognacKilla

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Charlemagne straight ethered Birdman with that "Did you pull on Ross or Trick Daddy that way?" line.
No he didn't. Birdman, no matter how undercover he may be, ethered him with his response of "I'm talking to you nigga."

You should never, in your life, be concerned about how someone got at another cat. You should only be concerned about how they are addressing you and you only. No need to bring in extra niggas.

May 16, 2002
No he didn't. Birdman, no matter how undercover he may be, ethered him with his response of "I'm talking to you nigga."

You should never, in your life, be concerned about how someone got at another cat. You should only be concerned about how they are addressing you and you only. No need to bring in extra niggas.
Birdman was acting tough where he knew there was no threat. He should of got at Rick Ross and Trick Daddy face to face, not at some DJs at a radio station. It's all a gimmick to look gangsta and get attention on Birdman's part.

I give two shits what any street code is, Charlemagne was right. The only thing is, that Birdman had is a quick respose and it sounds good, but break it down to what Charlemagne asked and be real within yourself and the answer is clear. Shit! Re-watch the interview and Charlemagne quickly respose is, "Why the radio dude?"

Now, if I act a fool in front of somebody it's going to be the main source, not somebody on the sidelines. And "being a man or gangsta" got nothing to do with it. It's a personal matter and that's the bottom line. And by attacking the main source, there is no need for apologies.

When there is doubt and you run back to apologize, you know you done fucked up. And that's exactly what Birdamn did, he called back to apologize to all three DJs and Charlemagne told him to stick it.

Birdman is not welcomed back at the Breakfast Club due to Charlemagne. Guess that shows who the real Boss is, huh? LOL!

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Birdman was acting tough where he knew there was no threat. He should of got at Rick Ross and Trick Daddy face to face, not at some DJs at a radio station. It's all a gimmick to look gangsta and get attention on Birdman's part.

I give two shits what any street code is, Charlemagne was right. The only thing is, that Birdman had is a quick respose and it sounds good, but break it down to what Charlemagne asked and be real within yourself and the answer is clear. Shit! Re-watch the interview and Charlemagne quickly respose is, "Why the radio dude?"

Now, if I act a fool in front of somebody it's going to be the main source, not somebody on the sidelines. And "being a man or gangsta" got nothing to do with it. It's a personal matter and that's the bottom line. And by attacking the main source, there is no need for apologies.

When there is doubt and you run back to apologize, you know you done fucked up. And that's exactly what Birdamn did, he called back to apologize to all three DJs and Charlemagne told him to stick it.

Birdman is not welcomed back at the Breakfast Club due to Charlemagne. Guess that shows who the real Boss is, huh? LOL!

To keep it short and simple if someone is getting at you, in a foul way, about an issue they have with you, then you don't need to bring up how they got at another person. Fuck how they got at another person, it's how they got at you. This has nothing to do with "streets" or anything like that but being a man.

Birdman is the real boss. he got Char and them.. over 8 million views
by saying few words. Char can't do that.
Also Birdman got an interview shortly after on the same radio station with
Angie... Char is a fool for not having Birdman on...
i guess he hates more views.. and money.. oh well...

Breakfast club owes birdman.. he made them hit the big time

ha h ahhaaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!