BIrdman Cusses out radio show! demands people respect his name or else!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Birdman is kind of wack for confronting Charlamagne but others like Rick Ross or Trick Daddy 1st. At the same time Charlamagne been a bitch deserves to get punked every now and then. Master P punked his ass too, had him apologizing

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Jul 25, 2007
Wtf was that all about?
Rick Ross and Trick Daddy had interviews with the breakfast club and they called out Birdman about his shady business practices and fuckin over artists for they bread.

When CTG asked him that question, shit got under his skin and exposed his soft, wannabe gangsta ass. Why confront a radio DJ first instead of the 2 rappers that called you out?

Birdman a hoe

Feb 11, 2006
Charlamegne knows how to play these rappers.

Bird man, master p and Fredo star all took the L in my opinion. If you go to an interview, you're there to exchange words, and if you can't do that without getting emotional it's game over for you.

Or just do like Drake and don't fuck with the breakfast club

Dame Dash put charlamegne in his place I'd say. He looked dumb, but I'd say he won the war of words.
Master p sonned him tho...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
These radio dorks are gay as fuck for gossiping all the time; just cause they do it with a new york hip hop accent doesn't make it any less gay. It's just as bad as Perez Hilton and TMZ and Wendy Williams all that other shit. They know they can talk shit on camera cause no one's dumb enough to beat them down then go to jail over it; i bet they got all the tape ready to hand over to the police if they actually did get touched.

I don't really like birdman but hopefully some underling wanting to prove himself beats up that champagne guy and teaches him some respekk