Birdman of Cash Money going into debt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's weird, he's currently listed as being worth $170 million, but can't pay $1.9 million to the IRS and apparently he only owes the condo people $12,500 and bounced checks to them.

Normal I could give a fuck if some rich idiot loses everything. But it enrages me when somebody has the opportunity in life to have made a quarter of a billion dollars and they flush it down the toilet on frivolous shit just to have a "status".

Always rappers and athletes.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Dudes like him, Master P, Michael Jackson, Mike Tyson, Hammer, etc... always go "broke" but still have money some how? I've never figured that out. Probably like someone else, said, they have a ton of stuff in someone else's name, the business is the one that's actually broke or whatever.

May 16, 2002
At the end of it all them people never really go broke. They go broke in the sense that they can't continue to live a million dollar lifestyle, but they are still better off than a whole lot of other people living pay check to pay check.

They can still afford a very nice home and live a comfortable lifestyle. And when we hear about them getting sued etc. the company gets sued, not the actual person. The owner can fold it up and go under, but will pop up elsewhere with a new business / name.

May 16, 2002
I mean, any dude with tattoos all over his head doesn't seem like he's making the wisest life decisions out there. Not to mention kissing dudes on the mouth, that's a whole other story.
When it comes to tattoos it should also go for all athletes, but at first society considered anybody with tattoos a loser / convict.

Now a days it's become a fad to many people. Saying Birdman not making wisest life decisions? He made a lot of good ones as well if you want to be open about it. He's made decisions at a perfect time that made him successful. Something many will not ever get to see / live.

I disregard any tattoo stereotype people make in this day and age. Like the ol' saying goes, you never judge a book by it's cover.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
Wasn't there a video of him buying like a million dollar car or sum shit like a year ago on here?

he buys like 20 cars every 6 months or some shit. u can only drive one car at a time. birdman should look on ebay and get a used ford pinto for around $3500. he dont need to spend $100k a month on insurance for his 19 bugattis that cost $500k each

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
When it comes to tattoos it should also go for all athletes, but at first society considered anybody with tattoos a loser / convict.

Now a days it's become a fad to many people. Saying Birdman not making wisest life decisions? He made a lot of good ones as well if you want to be open about it. He's made decisions at a perfect time that made him successful. Something many will not ever get to see / live.

I disregard any tattoo stereotype people make in this day and age. Like the ol' saying goes, you never judge a book by it's cover.
You could almost argue that once he started getting tattoos all over his head, it was all downhill from there. He obviously made a ton of good business decisions for someone that is from where he is, he's been tremendously successful. But I can't think of anyone who has tattoos all over their head that seems to make great decisions from that point forward.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Buying a car is the worst thing you can do with money...and buying an expensive car is just to show off, to boost your ego. I'd rather buy an American classic for 20,000, than a Rolls Royce for 5+ times as much. But I guess it's the German in me. Germans keep a low profile. You don't show off. You can see a lot of jobless immigrants in Germany driving big Benz's, while my parents for example, who have the money, drive little ass Peugeot cars...

Birdman just lives to keep his image he portrait of himself alive. And that doesn't work. One thing all these entertainers, rappers, athletes do not know anything about is staying humble. Then again, society teaches them, that "ballin" is the thing to do...

I have some rich ass "friends", that just buy houses all over the world and do not have to worry about anything. But honestly I enjoy hanging out with friends that live in the ghetto who have nothing a lot more. Back in the day we would just hang out at a gas station in the middle of the red light district, get the cheapest vodka, ice tea, and plastic cups, smoke weed and party like that. Didn't have the money to go to clubs. And 90% of the time, we had a lot more fun...

Sorry for my rant...a bit drunk.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com

#1 stunna only pays minimum wage to his artists, if that, you think he gives a fuck about loans and rents and bills?

really tho im not surprised dude is going broke. the lifestyle, legal battles with people he didn't pay(its been said many times that only way to get money from birdman is to sue him), all the people he signs who never got any change to release anything, romantic nights under fendi chandelier with young thug, sex on white tiger fur rug

get your shine on pleighboy

#richgang

May 16, 2002
You could almost argue that once he started getting tattoos all over his head, it was all downhill from there. He obviously made a ton of good business decisions for someone that is from where he is, he's been tremendously successful. But I can't think of anyone who has tattoos all over their head that seems to make great decisions from that point forward.

It all falls in a matter of opinion, Breh and I can respect it.

Buying a car is the worst thing you can do with money...and buying an expensive car is just to show off, to boost your ego. I'd rather buy an American classic for 20,000, than a Rolls Royce for 5+ times as much. But I guess it's the German in me. Germans keep a low profile. You don't show off. You can see a lot of jobless immigrants in Germany driving big Benz's, while my parents for example, who have the money, drive little ass Peugeot cars...

Birdman just lives to keep his image he portrait of himself alive. And that doesn't work. One thing all these entertainers, rappers, athletes do not know anything about is staying humble. Then again, society teaches them, that "ballin" is the thing to do...

I have some rich ass "friends", that just buy houses all over the world and do not have to worry about anything. But honestly I enjoy hanging out with friends that live in the ghetto who have nothing a lot more. Back in the day we would just hang out at a gas station in the middle of the red light district, get the cheapest vodka, ice tea, and plastic cups, smoke weed and party like that. Didn't have the money to go to clubs. And 90% of the time, we had a lot more fun...

Sorry for my rant...a bit drunk.

People in general try to portray that image. If you look at any social media page people are going out of they're way to look like they got it all with no problem.

Posting pics and updates of where they're at at every time of the day. If I post a pic of being somewhere it's always hours late or the next day. I don't want no stalking creep rolling up on me & my family.

I had this one dude who recognized me from the music a few months back while I was out to dinner with my family. The guy ran out of a building came over and shook my hand etc. I was like, okay, cool thank you yada yada yada. Small talk. But no, this motherfucker followed us around afterwards. Followed us into the restaurant and introduced himself to my family. I was like WTF?!?!?!

We sat down and he left only to come back in and try to talk to us again. At this point I was heated. I calmly told him, "Look homie, I'm not famous. Leave us the fuck alone." Because my family was starting to feel uncomfortable. He left.

Back to the topic, too many people today buy to keep up with the Joneses. Max out credit cards, get into big debts they can't afford, but looking good in pictures on their social media is what's important to people today. Flashing what they bought etc.

Want and need are two very different things.