The Big Island Volcano aka Mother Nature Reclaiming it's Territory

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
In the Hawaiian religion, Pele (pronounced [ˈpɛlɛ]), the Fire Goddess, is the goddess of fire, lightning, wind and volcanoes and the creator of the Hawaiian Islands. Often referred to as "Madame Pele" or "Tūtū Pele" as a sign of respect, she is a well-known deity within Hawaiian mythology, and is notable for her contemporary presence and cultural influence as an enduring figure from ancient Hawaii. Epithets of the goddess include Pele-honua-mea ("Pele of the sacred land") and Ka wahine ʻai honua ("The earth-eating woman").

In different stories talking about the goddess Pele, she was born from the female spirit named Haumea. This spirit is important when talking about Hawaii's gods due to how she is a descendant from Papa, or Sky Father, who is a supreme being. Due to Pele being born, she has become a notable deity known to the Hawaiian culture and could also be known as, "She who shapes the sacred land.", known to be said in ancient Hawaiian chants.

According to legend, Pele lives in the Halemaʻumaʻu crater Kīlauea

Can you get rid of north916savage and his other accounts too
What did I ever do to you hater? I feel like I am the only one that comes here to talk about music. Isn't that what this site is all about anyway. I don't talk about politics-Armageddon-natural disasters-flat earth or any other of the stupid topics that are the norm here. I am here to talk about music only. I was cool with getting banned a few months ago but they didn't do it so don't get mad at me and I was never here to make friends anyway. I just wanted to talk about music with people that I thought had the same interests. Also I have only used one screen name since the beginning so why don't you focus on DrunkWorldOrder he is the one that is getting banned and then coming back the next day with a different name and causing problems. Nice way to treat someone from Sacramento, most of these fools on here ain't even from Sac.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

18 people have been arrested for trying to sneak past off-limits areas to catch a look at the oozing lava (or loot homes).

The Hawaii Volcano Observatory reported that Fissure 8 is continuing to feed “a large channelized flow” along Highway 132. Fissure 8 continues to be the most active, with fountains of lava shooting as high as 220 feet.

Officials said Monday that volcanic gas emissions near Kilauea’s summit still remain high.

Janet Babb, geologist with the U.S. Geological Survey told Fox News: “I don’t think any of us are thinking this is winding down.”

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Don't Believe the hype

I don't know about it being hype. Nobody said it's engulfing the entire island. A bunch of dumb MF who decided to live next to an active volcano lost their homes- I think they are saying it in the hundreds now. I do sort of understand what you're getting at. When my friends heard about it they thought I was dumb for going to Oahu. I told them that shits like at least 250 miles away from me lol....

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2007
Nobody said it's engulfing the entire island. A bunch of dumb MF who decided to live next to an active volcano lost their homes- I think they are saying it in the hundreds now. I do sort of understand what you're getting at. When my friends heard about it they thought I was dumb for going to Oahu. I told them that shits like at least 250 miles away from me lol....
That is what I was getting at. The media make it seem like all of Hawaii is just a total lava wasteland. It is only a small section of the biggest of several islands. I think many people don't even realize just how big the island is. I also agree that living basically on a volcano they should expect this shit is bound to happen.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
POT FARMERS WONT LEAVE OR ABANDON $100K CANNABIS CROP

Altman, 66, estimates they have $100,000 worth of marijuana in the field that they are harvesting.

"That's why we didn't leave. It's taken a lot of work."

Altman says he doesn't want to evacuate, leaving behind his home and marijuana crop with no income and nowhere to live. And atop the hill, the house is safe from the lava flows and its attendant fires.

"We're not stupid. We thought this out," Altman says.

Props: Hood Rat Matt