Best post in sicc history

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Best single post in sicc history.

• Total voters
Feb 11, 2006
my older sister was involved with some witch craft shit and she put a spell on my left arm with a voodoo doll or some shit.

after that I had hella injuries to my left hand and arm, first thing that happened was a broken arm, then the tip of my middle finger got sliced bad on a lawn mower blade and I made it to hospital on time for them to stitch it back up and didn't lose the tip of my finger. The most recent injury was a couple years ago I was attacked by a pitbull on my left arm and I had to stab the dog to death.

I've been real cautious now and haven't had any recent injuries to my left arm and everything is normal with the arm now and I got my strength back up.
this deserves a mention...

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yea - I also remember when Woodie turned up to that dude Chris's workplace at Starbucks for talking shit to him on raptalk too haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That dude used to talk all kinds of crap. If I remember right, that's the same dude that said he was gonna bomb on me next time I went to California when I was stationed in New York. I told him the place and time I'd be there. He gave me his number to call him when I got to Santa Rosa. I called him, he didn't answer so I left a voicemail. He never called back but posted on the Sicc that I sound like a gorilla because my voice sounds too deep and he got quiet after that. Those original posts you're talking about was hilarious though.

Feb 11, 2006
first of all no homo proof. if you feel the need to say some faggot shit, you mine as well keep it pushin

OK.

Circumcised OR Uncircumcised?

ive been uncircumcised for all my life, now im gettin it chopped off in a week. I was talkin to my bro about this and he says there is no difference.

is their a difference when you smashin or beating? i imagine gettin head from a broad may feel better since she can go right to the important part and not lick the skin. but if there is no big difference, i think imma bitch out because the sooner the day approaches, im stressin out about it.

hella Funny ....lightweight slept on thread

Feb 11, 2006
yo did this mother fucker really just post a picture of his nut sack in a public thread?

if he dosent get banned i think im out.

and if any of you stand up for that shit being okay to do, youre a faggot, and thats not even a joke.

what the fuck man....let me just start looking for new message boards now

i feel like gillie the kid talking about lil wayne kissing people for a check right now

siccness officially might have fell the fuck off if that shits tolerated. no thank you based god

right click on the pic and you will see i pulled it from a vasectomy website
like im gonna fucking right click a picture of some fucking nuts

what the fuck is wrong with you?

you should be shot with a .38 in your calf muscle for that shit

my images are off, forever

i apparently cannot trust you people to act like heterosexual males

shit dont even matter where its from

its actually worse that you went searching for someone ELSES nuts

smfhg9hafsdiophjdsmfh
LMAO @ this shit .... irishmutt was a strange muthafucker. ..

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Why Don't You Put C-bo's Post:
LETS START A NEW ADRESS BOOK WIT ALL THE HOMIES HOODS BLOODS AND CRIPS , NORTHERNS & SOUTHERNS, BGD, WARDS, HOUSING PROJECTS ETC.... PUT IT DOWN GIVE IT UP FO YO HOOD IN MY NEW GANG BANG ROLO DEX. WE GONNA ALSO CHEC SOME OF THESE BITCH AZZ NIGGAS REFERENCES IF THAT GOT SOME, IF THEY DARE PUT WHAT HOOD THEY CLAIM THEY FROM.. THEY PROBABLY LYING, LOOK LIKE NELLY OR SUMTHIN, HAHA, ...

DO THAT SHIT.......
I'm Frum The North Side, R.C. Moved To East Chatt. Now I Live In Reckneck Country And Feel The Most Unsafe In Birchwood Tn. I'm Down Wit Boon Height, The S.C And The Old Rep TBZ (Shepherd Click & The Boyz)

Oh Yeah I'm Known As The Dangerman Or Macknowlya

And Cali Check In Here So You Can Always C If I'm Here

Last edited: