Best post in sicc history

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Best single post in sicc history.

• Total voters

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
you know this site is going to shit when they consistently make threads about old threads and posts LOL...shit, post some shit from the news or SOMETHING lame ass motha fuckas

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
One of the hardest laughs I ever had at any post on here that wasn't trying to be funny or wasn't by one of our many moronic boarders typing some off the wall shit that was so stupid it was funny has to be

I was contacted by a member of siccness.net on MySpace that my face was being used here.
when Suzy showed up out of nowhere to say it was her face in all the Chreepy photoshops and not Chree.

Like that's probably the funniest non contrived sentence that I've ever read on here.

Jan 30, 2007
tbh fam, im surprised nobody has mentioned Super Manning "Having Text". Just reading thru the first few posts the shit was funny. Dude really did get an "S" tatted on his chest and dud could spit BARS!!!...

^^^to say the fuckin' least. I'm finna write a book. Na fuck it, I'll rap out a book cuz that's what I like to do

and I'm a do what I do til the day I'm done,
so when the lights go out, at least that I can say I had fun.
Even if I never make it, my son will stay a part of me,
Hopefully stay, away from bad, and maybe substitute technology,
Or maybe something else, just as long as it ain't negative,
Like reppin' shit, or shootin' up the block over $20 bucks of canabis.
I never had a dad to tell me what was wrong with this,
best believe I'll teach my son, it comes from nothing BUT expirience.
Having Text with her seems to keep me out of troubles,
It's nothing like the song, so think OUTSIDE of bogus bubbles.
If that's what I choose to do, Who are some of yall to say its wrong?
I put the S on my chest, just to remind me I'm strong, So move along.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
To me the most memorable threads were:

1. CBrennan - the dude who asked how to delete Google searchbar history and he had a screenshot showing he had googled 'how to fuck a bird' or something with other posts being 'bird watching etc...'

2. The guy who wanted to drive through the Crest in Vallejo and was asking for advice.

So many other good threads though, Igodummys, roasting J-Boeg, roasting Cesolito, there were heaps of lols in all the Kobe Soz posts too.

Impossible to pick just one.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Dont let something like a restraining order hold you back... Your post warmed my heart. You two are clearly destined to be together... Forever. First thing you need to do is get a gun. Watch her from afar, learn her schedule, see where she goes, who she talks to. You also need to find a place you can take her to. A hidden place her family and the police cant find, a place where you can have a nice talk. Dont let anything or anyone stop you from getting to her. This is your destiny and it is fate, and after a nice chat, maybe a little correcting, she'll see it your way.
this was gold

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I'd have drakes looks

Killa tays chess skills

LL cool j's lips

Awax rap skills

Dr dre money

What about you?
Are you kidding me?

I've bought so many of your cds

That means I've fed u , you fucking dog

I fed your dog ass kids too with my hard earned money

Learn some respect

I'm truly heart broken one of my idols has tested me like this

I tell u guys something serious about why I changed my name
Because I got molested

And u make it a joke
IT's like being molested all over again

Except this time it's by a bunch of Internet nerds

At least my dad said sorry afterwards
Do you guys think my dad really was sorry???

I don know because he did it to the neighbor after me

He said he'd kill my dog if I told anyone
When 137757 opened up about his past

Nov 18, 2010
Lmao yeah and this one
Jesus christ man 5'7 336 "range" what does that even mean? Are you so fucking fat that your scale has to guess your weight or something? Theres overweight, then there's morbidly obese, then there's you, you goddamned fat fuck. A healthy weight for 5'7 159-118 lbs. Just let that sink in. If you lost 50% of yourself seriously if you were split in half you'd still be fat. How the fuck did you get that big do you have any self respect at all? You need more than dieting dude you need bariatric surgery and a straight jacket to keep yourself from shoveling food into yourself. Fuck you man

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
who remembers COLOMBO vs. LEE-ZILLA 69 @LEE-ZILLA 69

YEA YOU MOTHAFUCKIN LOSERS KEEP ASKIN WHAT MY CATCH PHRASE IS WELL ITS MY CATCH PHRASE BITCH DON'T BITE DISS IT OR QUESTION IT MOTHERFUCCERS, BECAUSE THE POWER OF LEE-ZILLA COMMANDS INTELLEGENCE TO COUNTEREACT THE TREJECTORY OF 2 LIGHT YEARS YEA IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LEES SPITTEN GET A CLUE NONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WANNA BE ON LEES SHIT LIST LIKE BITCH ASS COLOMBO AND OTHERS

TSSSSSSS HAAAAA WELL HERES A LITTLE FREESTYLE BOUT THE ALLPOWERFULL LEE BITCHEZ

TSSSSSSSS HAAAA IT'S LEE-ZILLA THE MOTHAFUCKA THAT'LL EAT A CATAPILLA DRINK A PINT FULLA SALMANILLA THEN I GO TOE 2 TOE WITA GORILLA/IT AINT NO TRYIN THIS IM THE RHYMENEST LYRICAL MAD SCIENTIST GET URE HAND BROKEN TO A THOUSAND PEICES FOR DEFYIN THIS/ YOU COULD LEARN A MILLION LESSONS BUT YOU COULD NEVER ANSWER ONE QUESTION? CAN ANYBODY BATTLE LEE-ZILLA WITHOUT GETTIN CRUSHED IN A MILLA SECOND/ YES THERES ENOUGH GAME CONTAINED IN MY BRAIN TO GO BACK IN TIME AND CONVINCE THE CONGRESS TO REVERSE THE 2000 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION/ I'M MAINY I'LL SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE AND MAKE YOU APOLOGIZE TO LEE LIKE DICK CHAENEY WITH A MIND CONTAINING KNOWLEGDE THATS LIGHT YEARS OVER LEES PEERS SPIT VENOM IN UM GET UM MORE DRUNK THEN A THOUSAND AND 1 BEERS YOU CAN LIVE IN FEAR OF A TRAGEDY LIVE LIFE INADEQUATLEY BUT THE ALLPOWERFULL LEE WILL BRING MORE DEATH MATHMATICALLY THEN EVERY VEITNAM CASUALTY ESPECIALLY ANY ENEMY IN THE VESENITY THAT STEPS TO LEE PHYSICALLY WILL GET EVAPORATED INSTANTLY I GOT THE VERBALL WEAPONRY TO PENATRATE EVIDENTUALLY THEN MY BODY HEAT EMANATES TO MELT ANYONE NEXT TO LEE I GOT THE RECIPE TO SELL ANYTHING EVEN RUBBER TO A TIRE FLAME TO A FIRE ELECTRICITY TO A WIRE AND HURRICANE KICKS TO A STREET FIGHTER WHILE I STRAP NUCULAR BOMBS TO MY CHEST AND PUT THE FUSE TO A LIGHTER TO SHOW YOU WHAT AN IMMORTAL DESIRES I CAN DIE AND COME BACK AND THEY WOULDNT EVEN CALL YOU A LIAR TSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAA

TSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAA YEA NOW YOU MOTHEFUCKERS GET A TASTE OF THAT REAL LEE-ZILLA SHIT BITCHEZ KNOW ABOUT LEE IM THE CHOSEN ONE BITCH I RULE THE INTERNET AND THEN THE WORLD