Best Pizza In US (Rank By City); Not Chicago, Not NY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
#1 Phoenix
#2 Detroit
#3 Buffalo, New York
Chicago
Providence, Rhode Island
New York City, New York City
Madison, Wisconsin
Wilmington, North Carolina
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Knoxville, Tennessee
San Antonio, Texas
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Richmond, Virginia
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Indianapolis

These Are the Cities With America's Favorite Pizza | Travel + Leisure

Feb 8, 2006
i always loved fat slice pizza in berekely
as long as you don't mind homeless all around you there

Jul 12, 2002
#1 Phoenix
#2 Detroit
#3 Buffalo, New York
Chicago
Providence, Rhode Island
New York City, New York City
Madison, Wisconsin
Wilmington, North Carolina
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Knoxville, Tennessee
San Antonio, Texas
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Richmond, Virginia
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Indianapolis

These Are the Cities With America's Favorite Pizza | Travel + Leisure
Aren't you in Phoenix? I'm going down there for a bachelor party next month. Which pizza or taco spots would you recommend?

Dec 3, 2016
I knew it wasn't gonna be anywhere in California. Ive had Chicago pizza and nothing in California can top it. But i'm also not picky, when you're hungry even that pizza they used to serve in elementary school, the one that was a rectangle and came in an aluminum pan and you had to eat it with a spork because that shit was baked into the pan and didn't allow you to eat it like a real pizza... even that shit was fire when you were starving.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Aren't you in Phoenix? I'm going down there for a bachelor party next month. Which pizza or taco spots would you recommend?
Ask InfamousICON @InfamousICON for Pizza, I don't pizza too often anymore. My daughter is a fan of NYPD, and MOD- I haven't been to either one.

Phoenix is the Mexican food Mecca all depends what flavor (i.e. Sonoran, Mexico City, etc.)
La Canasta (multiple locations)
Carolinas 1202 E Mohave Street
Ponchos 7202 S Central Ave
Mariscos Playa Hermosa 1605 E Garfield St
Valle Luna (2 locations, 1 Chandler, 1 Phoenix I believe)
La Parilla Suiza (1 Phoenix, 1 Mesa I believe)
Chronic Tacos got bomb tacos and burritos for a Chipotle like setup (Chronic is better than Chipotle) but they a Cali company and only have 1 location in North Phoenix

You want the lil taco shop style fast food, Filibertos is the spot though you have the Norteno in downtown Phoenix too

I could name 50 spots for Mexican Food easy

You hit 1 of those top 4 you should be good.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Best pizza I ever had was in Lucca, Italy...but that probably had more to do with the circumstances.

My wife and I got a pizza stone a couple years ago and we got it down pretty good
can you toss the dough up with one hand, spin it behind your back and under your left leg while STILL spinning it

Jul 12, 2002
Ask InfamousICON @InfamousICON for Pizza, I don't pizza too often anymore. My daughter is a fan of NYPD, and MOD- I haven't been to either one.

Phoenix is the Mexican food Mecca all depends what flavor (i.e. Sonoran, Mexico City, etc.)
La Canasta (multiple locations)
Carolinas 1202 E Mohave Street
Ponchos 7202 S Central Ave
Mariscos Playa Hermosa 1605 E Garfield St
Valle Luna (2 locations, 1 Chandler, 1 Phoenix I believe)
La Parilla Suiza (1 Phoenix, 1 Mesa I believe)
Chronic Tacos got bomb tacos and burritos for a Chipotle like setup (Chronic is better than Chipotle) but they a Cali company and only have 1 location in North Phoenix

You want the lil taco shop style fast food, Filibertos is the spot though you have the Norteno in downtown Phoenix too

I could name 50 spots for Mexican Food easy

You hit 1 of those top 4 you should be good.
Thanks! The house we rented is pretty far north, by where the Carefree Highway meets I-17.