Best Pizza In US (Rank By City); Not Chicago, Not NY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ask InfamousICON @InfamousICON for Pizza, I don't pizza too often anymore. My daughter is a fan of NYPD, and MOD- I haven't been to either one.

Phoenix is the Mexican food Mecca all depends what flavor (i.e. Sonoran, Mexico City, etc.)
La Canasta (multiple locations)
Carolinas 1202 E Mohave Street
Ponchos 7202 S Central Ave
Mariscos Playa Hermosa 1605 E Garfield St
Valle Luna (2 locations, 1 Chandler, 1 Phoenix I believe)
La Parilla Suiza (1 Phoenix, 1 Mesa I believe)
Chronic Tacos got bomb tacos and burritos for a Chipotle like setup (Chronic is better than Chipotle) but they a Cali company and only have 1 location in North Phoenix

You want the lil taco shop style fast food, Filibertos is the spot though you have the Norteno in downtown Phoenix too

I could name 50 spots for Mexican Food easy

You hit 1 of those top 4 you should be good.

My favorite spot for just some plain NY style is Gus's over on 91st Ave. and Thomas Rd. in Southwest Phoenix. Here's a pic I took of a 24 inch pizza I picked up there a few months ago. They have an even bigger 32 inch pizza on the menu too lol

GUS's New York Pizza & Bar | Phoenix

I also fuck with Pizza Heaven on 7th Street and Camelback Rd a couple miles from downtown Phoenix.

Pizza Restaurant in Phoenix AZ | Pizza Heaven Bistro

There's a lot of fancy "gourmet" pizza spots in Phoenix I've tried, they were good and all, but I prefer just some regular pizza. I don't need any overpriced fancy shit with weird ingredients.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
That Photo Was Taken Where I Used To Work, Oldies Playing In The Back, Brick Oven, Old Wooden Tables And Booths. It Was A New England Style Pizza Joint But They Had Grinders And The People Were From Connecticut.

I Guess It's Not A Full Pizza Photo Cuz It Looked So Good To Begin With, The Guy Forgot The Camera Was With Him.