Best Cell Phone Provider In The Bay??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I've had Sprint and Verizon...have verizon right now.

I would say sprint is just as good...but their customer service sucks ass.

They would disconnect my phone without telling me...saying they never got my payment...even though I sent it in. That happened 3 or 4 different times before I decided to switch.

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
FMTRAIDER said:
^^^^^^^^^ fuck that shit, i have cingular and get hardly any reception at all. my contract is up in 2 months and i cant wait to get my new shit.
yeah i know. i see that all the time, " voted the bays best service" or some shit they be puttin up.... from my expierence Verizon is the best. u get what u pay for

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Verizon is the best in my opinion...them Metro's be droppin' calls too much. Verizon is hella reliable. I have no reception problems at all with Verizon.

Oct 13, 2004
I had Verizon before..I hated it..Cheap phones but good reception..Then I switched to Nextel cause all my boys had it. I think the best was AT&T back n the day before they became "Cingular"

Feb 14, 2006
FMTRAIDER said:
^^^^^^^^^ fuck that shit, i have cingular and get hardly any reception at all. my contract is up in 2 months and i cant wait to get my new shit.
No shit stay away from cingular. Thats my provider and my contract comes up next january. Throughout the time ive had it the phone seems to be getting less and less dependable with time. It cuts off, doesnt always work in the same areas, and lately,the past 3 weeks, my phone wont make or recieve calls unless i turn it off and then back on again. I noticed that the other day i couldnt make a call,so i turned it off and turned it back on and all of suuden im gettin 4 text mnessages and a bank of voicemails that were left for me hours earlier cuz the shit wasnt operating. Fuck cingular. I never had this problem with any other provider.