Best Battle Rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I have so much respect for the art of battle rap. I watch the videos often. There are some really good rappers out there. In this post I wont list the battle rappers who are celebrities. Some of my favorites are Conceited, Arsonal, DNA, Nems and Marvwon. Those are just a few skillful battle rappers. There are also a few female battle rappers who are pretty good such as Chayna Ashley, Shooney Da Rapper, Phara Funeral and Don Lady II. Who else really likes battle rap and who are some of your favorites?

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
WC & NICKY T FROM THE WeST COAST BUT ALWAYS A PRODUCER TO BACK THEM UP

DAZ DILLINGER
MITCHY SLICK
fRED WRECK
& dR DRE

LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC AND YOU WILL HEAR A SILIENT WISP
THEY'RE VITAL BREATH INBETWEEN THEIR PITCH ON THEIR VOICES KEEP THEM ALIVE
AND FOCUSED ON THEIR NEXT LINE

BUT WHO IS LIKE THEM
ONYX AND THE WU
The List News

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I have so much respect for the art of battle rap. I watch the videos often. There are some really good rappers out there. In this post I wont list the battle rappers who are celebrities. Some of my favorites are Conceited, Arsonal, DNA, Nems and Marvwon. Those are just a few skillful battle rappers. There are also a few female battle rappers who are pretty good such as Chayna Ashley, Shooney Da Rapper, Phara Funeral and Don Lady II. Who else really likes battle rap and who are some of your favorites?
You ever hear of Ill Mascaras. Only spanish battle rapper I fuck with

DAZ DILLINGER
MITCHY SLICK
fRED WRECK
& dR DRE

BUT WHO IS LIKE THEM
ONYX AND THE WU
The List News
Gonna check them out. Thanks.

ILL Mascaras - La Movie [ TCE Mic Check ] - YouTube

he has tons of VS Battles but the dudes he goes against ass suck against em so its hard to tell. and its in spanish so lol

SPIT MX & VELORIO USA PRESENTAN : EPTOS UNO VS ILL MASCARAS - YouTube

Mark 6minute.

Apocalipsis XL Ill Mascaras VS Mc Luka | LXL16 "Linea Dieciseis" (Video Oficial) - YouTube
Him against One of Mexicos "Best" Battle Rappers

I dig Arsonal Out of all Battle Rappers tho. He got At Fab hella bad lol
Yea I agree Arsonal is nice on the mic. Have you head of this dude from Cali named JP Cali Smoov his battle rap skills are pretty impressive and he puts on a good show. I just found out about him yesterday.

T-Top, Daylyt, Charlie Clips, Fresco Clean, DNA, Born
Yea I watched a few battles by Daylyt and Charlie Clips and Iv'e watched many DNA battles. I haven't heard of Fresco Clean or Born. Gonna check them out. I usually go to a site called VerseTracker. They have all the battle rappers along with their stats and battle videos. Thanks for the feedback.

DAZ DILLINGER
MITCHY SLICK
fRED WRECK
& dR DRE

BUT WHO IS LIKE THEM
ONYX AND THE WU
The List News
You are not talking about WC formally of Westside Connection are you?

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
When he raps Mic to Mic as contests not protesting the battle in arena, but Mic positions threw time are more vicious and can spell out more of threw time of who you are rather than your opponent when sometimes I mean barely but barely know anything about them I mean come on you could be battling a country and western singer

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

When he raps Mic to Mic as contests not protesting the battle in arena, but Mic positions threw time are more vicious and can spell out more of threw time of who you are rather than your opponent when sometimes I mean barely but barely know anything about them I mean come on you could be battling a country and western singer

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
I don't fully understand your response but I think WC is nice with mic. I use to listen to WC years ago and I still feel he is relevant today. Thanks for the feedback. Peace.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I just wanted to state WC and Nicky T Sound like Onyx and WU Tang and both freestyle alike just they are groups onyx is like wc and nicky t like wu tang. both hold the rythums and beat just like rythums and blues do when they match up records or lics. One Gritty On Hard To Define True But Still Is Is Both In My Book And Hold HTC down for all its cords and battery

I just wanted to state WC and Nicky T Sound like Onyx and WU Tang and both freestyle alike just they are groups onyx is like wc and nicky t like wu tang. both hold the rythums and beat just like rythums and blues do when they match up records or lics. One Gritty On Hard To Define True But Still Is Is Both In My Book And Hold HTC down for all its cords and battery
OK I understand now what you were saying, my bad. I really respect rappers with a good rap delivery. I guess it shouldn't really matter if they freestyle or write rhymes. I agree with you it is all about holding down the rhythms and beats.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
who could list the number of freestylers in the world I think it goes back to adam and eve but got poppin in Compton or Bompton call what you will the zipper of the dealer got more push the earl adams the pimp, never walk with a limp, only a switch leg limp, hollering pesh the pess pestine pestament of testament walk with a pimp

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
the man with the horniest clouds can make it storm blue matters everyone cry's after sex but what makes a woman wet can satire...

everyones burn in the cycle and there laundry burn. a pimp does it right to style the threads everytime

and let it have some swirls in the pattern to overturn the overtake so there is zebra boogie effect.