Beef Forum Room

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2003
Does anyone think it would be a good idea to start a separate forum room dedicated to rap beefs?:mad: Although I dont want anything to happen to any artists because some beefs can get serious, its hard to deny that beefs are very entertaining and sometimes bring the best out of artists in their crafts as seen with Nas in his past beef with Jay-Z or even 2Pac.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
if some grown niggaz want get on here and beef through a keyboard then let them take that shit to the Sista Side of Siccness board.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I nominite Timebomb as the most shit talkin faggot on the siccness... and that bitch ass nigga has been here since 2006!! im sure not too many people are gonna agree with me on this cuz he got alot of friends online LOL.... i think MEXCOM would be the only one to agree with me but he never is here...

for real Timebomb is a bitch and id love to go toe 2 toe with that punk.... too bad we live soo far away. its all good tho... carry on

oh btw, yea the person that made this thread is a lil girl and is a pretty retarded