beaten to death at walmart by walmart employees

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2007
http://www.weirdasianews.com/2009/09/07/customer-beaten-death-walmart-employees/

At Wal-Mart, theft is not tolerated. At least not at the Wal-Mart in Jingdezhen, China, where a customer died at the hands of Wal-Mart employees who suspected her of stealing.

t started out when one of the Wal-Mart employees suspected a female customer of theft. The customer was then under surveillance for a few minutes before being approached by the staff.

The Wal-mart employee requested to search the customer’s bag and the female customer refused to hand it over, stating that it was a violation of her privacy.

Next thing she knew, more Wal-Mart employees gathered around her and started beating her up.

The customer managed to send an alert to her family through her cellphone and when her mother and sister showed up at the store, the staff members were still pummeling her. They begged and pleaded for them to stop but to no avail.

Finally, the police showed up and put a stop to the incident and the victim was then rushed to the hospital.

Unfortunately, she died of wounds shortly afterwards.

So far, Wal-Mart has not commented on the incident and it is unknown if any of the employees were arrested.

this is fucked up but the comments left on that page are fuckin hilarious.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Apparently, high ranking Walmart employee, C-Lim, trained these employees. the Chinese chain of Walmarts saw how succesful the US chains were doing and requested that one of the workers be flown out to train new employees. this is the result cuzzzzzzz

Aug 9, 2005
^thats tight foo, when you bust in her moth it's just deposited untill your old and cant have kids no more. than you just have her spit lugi in a females cooch you wanna impregnate and your solid!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
M.E. · 3 hours ago
Looks like she wont be stealing again. We need this in the states to curb our crime rates.

2 replies · active 2 hours ago

Gimme A. Break · 2 hours ago
how about i bet you to death for being an idiot?

BretzE · 2 hours ago
Not that I agree with Anthony, but if you are going to call someone an idiot, please do it correctly. You told him you would bet him to death, I hope you mean beat, otherwise you have some serious gambling issues.
LOL

Gee · 1 hour ago
The asians eat so much garbage like cats and dogs, it goes to their brain
lol

ROB · 1 hour ago
Haha, if any Walmart Employees in the USA came at me for no fkin reason I'd pull my Glock out and blast em all in the face. :) FREEDOM 1ST
^ which one of you siccness members is this?

Feb 23, 2006
There fucken wal-mart's be looking 100 times better than the ones we got. Fuck this america is going down.I'm hopping on the next ship to china.passport me china resident I come here to cook grade A dog fo our people

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
There fucken wal-mart's be looking 100 times better than the ones we got. Fuck this america is going down.I'm hopping on the next ship to china.passport me china resident I come here to cook grade A dog fo our people
Walmart sucks ass over here. I live close to one and could walk there, but I rather drive 10 Minutes to Metro.

And I don't really believe that story...