Anyone Work Out With Their Girlfriend/Wife?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I don't mean go to the gym and then go your separate ways and do your own thing. I mean work out together, do the same exercises together. Anybody do this? There's really only two reasons why a guy would work out with his girlfriend/wife.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
FUck nah, how am I supposed to achieve max gains with some bitch following me around at all times?
Exactly. The reason I asked is because it seems like I am seeing this more and more. I'll watch some guy with four 45 lbs. plates on each side of the leg press and then take them all off and put one 25 lbs. plate on each side for his woman. So I came to the conclusion that guys only work out with their wife/girlfriend for one of two reasons: 1. they're suckas and they're whipped (as in the example I mentioned) or 2. they're trying to shape their woman into what they want her to look like, in which case the guy is doing all kinds of girly exercises to justify what he is telling her to do.

Nov 24, 2003
Exactly. The reason I asked is because it seems like I am seeing this more and more. I'll watch some guy with four 45 lbs. plates on each side of the leg press and then take them all off and put one 25 lbs. plate on each side for his woman. So I came to the conclusion that guys only work out with their wife/girlfriend for one of two reasons: 1. they're suckas and they're whipped (as in the example I mentioned) or 2. they're trying to shape their woman into what they want her to look like, in which case the guy is doing all kinds of girly exercises to justify what he is telling her to do.

Hahaha exact same conclusions I came to. Must just be truth.