Anyone know any sites that offer cheap ass flights?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I'm just looking for a 1 way flight from Seattle to Colorado. I've heard people mention deals/sites/connections for cheap ass flights just wondering if anyone can help me out.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
expedia.com ....i just usually go thru my local papers classified ads...i bought a ticket a couple weeks ago....bought it friday afternoon n' left friday evening...gotta round trip ticket for $375....seen one ways as cheap as $180 if u buy it from southwest.com atleast two weeks n advance

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I MEAN, HOW MUCH CHEAPER THAN SOUTHWEST CAN IT GET?

49.99 one way to the bay > gas at 3.50 a gallon to the bay

all you need to do is get tickets in ADVANCE.
that is the only fucking thing that matters when youre looking to save money, alike hotels and so on.

if you book your shit ahead of time you cool
book that same hotel two days before NYE your fucked

that said..fuck bieng without my car.would have to rent a car anyway and thats more than the flight

edit: wuddup enserio. i aint goin more than likely, chick flaked so...ill holla or hit me..and actually i might be able to get you on home turf instead..waitin on a doctor call

Jun 15, 2005
If it's in the states and southwest goes there, I usually end up going with them. They're cheap on that last minute shit to Vegas - $100 one way anytime.

Feb 9, 2003
Don't really matter who you go with as long as they're a low cost carrier the difference in prices are going to be almost negligable considering the airline business is a high revenue but low profit business.

And like Gas said get 'em early and you get them cheap or get them at the very last minute and get them cheaper since airline seats are considered "perishable" goods.

Dec 25, 2003
MEXCOM said:
And like Gas said get 'em early and you get them cheap or get them at the very last minute and get them cheaper since airline seats are considered "perishable" goods.
In my experience last minute seats are never cheaper...in fact they are expensive as fuck.

You must be talking last, last, last minute...like some "grab the attendant by the arm" type of shit.