Anyone got a 2005 Chrysler 300

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Those cars are getting played out already. There way too many chumps driving them, same with escalades.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
One of our Corporate Accountants where I work at had one and let me drive it. It wasn't too quick and I didn't really like it too much but it was pretty nice.

3sixtygfx

Serving Snow at the Opera
Aug 21, 2004
Let's not forget that Chrysler was responsible for making one of the most hideous abominations to the car industry, the LeBaron, which was soon complimented by the atrocious LeBaron GTC...oooooh!!

I dont know about those cars, i seen a few around vallejo with big rims but i've seen a lot of grandma's driving them, too.

Dec 11, 2004
lebarons are coo what u talkin bout mayn.... i like box chevs tho u kno its nathin

tha 300m is clean as fuck.... wasnt fabolous mobbin one in breathe? them shits are coo.... i wouldnt mind mobbin one

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
if you get the 300 get the one with HEMI bro

the v6 300 are like everywhere but i rarely see the HEMI version.....they are fast....and look better than the weak ass v6s

Nov 4, 2002
i aint feelin the new gto's..

and i would invest in an old school but i aint tryna worry about it gettin stolen, i wanna go with a new car that aint a mustang since i already got one.. i'm looking for something that looks sick, doesnt eat up hella gas, automatic (after driving manual for 5 years it loses it's fun), and isn't a rice rocket, although i'd get a nissan Z... something that hugs the road and is comfortable as hell, shit i best go to vehix.com with all these stipulations and shit... thanks for the feedback tho, keep it comin...

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
SHEA said:
DAWGG- IT's A HEMI!

YOU DIDNT THINK IT HAD GET-UP?

DAMN...

She didn't have the one with a Hemi. Just because some have a Hemi don't mean it's pushin serious hp! All these newer cars got all kinds of restrictions. They got rev limiters, top speed limiters etc.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Those 300's with the Hemi have 345HP 0-60 in 5.9 seconds, they are hella fast, especially for a 4 door sedan. I like the styling on the front it looks bad ass, the rear is kinda boring though.

Apr 25, 2002
^ Yep my friend has the hemo also, its halla fast, but I refuse to pay that much for a car that everyone has right now. I swear in Sac its like Chrysler-fest right now. Everyone has one. They are beautiful inside and out. It has the plush leather with the seat warmers, custom seat and mirror settings (for those who share a car), pearl EVERYTHING on the inside all her gauges, it has a very nice sound system, navi system (although I don't think it came with it, not sure). Its beautiful. ANd your right Shea, it looks like a bentley to me too!

K

KAH

i wanna get 1 of them new acura's the RL or TL those look clean but them 300's r dope also