Is anyone else going bald prematurely?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
My hair is thining on the back of my head. It is kinda noticable cuz I have dark hair. It bothers me sometimes cuz someone in my family always has to bring it to attention.

Dec 4, 2004
i started losin hair very young....weird as fck....grandpops was bald and had hairy ass arms and thick eyebrows lol u cant really tell unless i point it out, but i expect to be bald at like 29. the razor will be my friend....and hats.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I don't know rayburn I think it's genetics, all my uncles were bald by the time they were 20. I'm 25 and just starting to notice it.

@ 2-0-Sixx I didn't know he died either, I just started watching some of his commercials on youtube. The Fonk to the future one is hilarious, same with the one of him being pulled over .

Mar 25, 2009
its all the hormones in the food...guys are going bald quicker...kids are developing at hella young ages and shit
i agree, it has to be, niggaz is losin hair before they parents

i wuz losin mine, but i put coconut oil on that shit, now its all growin bac, that shit works, and i stop usin shampoo so frequently, i wuz usin Pantene that shit makes yo hair fall out....

Nov 24, 2003
I don't know rayburn I think it's genetics, all my uncles were bald by the time they were 20. I'm 25 and just starting to notice it.

@ 2-0-Sixx I didn't know he died either, I just started watching some of his commercials on youtube. The Fonk to the future one is hilarious, same with the one of him being pulled over .

Shit I had no idea he had died either, that is turrible news

This is from Vern's obituary in the Seattle Times;

Despite what viewers were led to believe, the balding, hyperactive star of the ads was not Mr. Fonk, but Rob Thielke, a part-time actor and full-time manager for the insurance company, which has offices in Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma and Everett.