Anybody Fuck With Twitter?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i don't got it...don't really see a point...so what...you tell everyone what you're doing.....wow, must mean people are ATTENTION WHORES and think people really give a fuck what they're doin tha tmuch...

if you care that much, just CALL the mutha fucka...if you don't know them, you shouldn't give a fuck...unless you're #1 priority isn't yourself.

May 9, 2002
Wrong forum man. Most on here consider iphones and macs to be gay, so what do you expect them to say about twitter
Huh? Please show said evidence of people saying iPhones and Macs to be "gay".

And furthermore, what in the fuck does not likin iPhones/Macs have to do with not linking twitter? How did you make those mutually exclusive?

Either way, twitter is only for the extremely vain...i mean cmon..really???

Dec 26, 2004
Tell ya the truth, I jus barley heard this twitter shit 2 weeks ago. Sounds like some other gay shit to post bullshit about yourself to other pussies. Ill admit, Im too old to be fuckin wit shit like this.
If I really want to know how my family N 'friends' are doing, I give em a call N have a actual conversation.

Apr 2, 2005
Outta hand. This lil bitch at work got a myspace, Twitter, and Facebook. Wit like 1000 pics. If a blackout happened muthafuckas is gon go ape shit without the net. Get outside sumtime. I still prefer spoken words

Apr 23, 2007
fuck a twitter.

sounds like something I do after sniffin too much coke.

I twit.

Sweet Jesus,... do I REALLY need another outlet for muh fuckers to get ahold of me?

I mean, I got 2 email addresses: work & play.

blackberry.

home phone.

myspace.

siccness.

how many other fucking sites does a person need.

I agree with Tim, twitter is for the gays.

fuck a twitter & all that other bullshit.

SICCNESS.NET YOU BIIIIYYYYAAAATCH!!!!
:(

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
twitter openin up doors, yo.

alot of the collabs youre gonna hear in the future actually came from people twittering.

ive seen peopel whove never talked to eachother hook up on there go to the studio and then a song was born (for instance, charles hamilton and mistah fab..what the fuck?)

so i think its good if you stay out there and network

but if you aint tryna get in where you fit in in this game twitter aint for you..but theres alot of money out there and you gotta go where the pot of gold is

i wouldnt be on that shit if i was just on some 'hai guys!' shit

Jan 9, 2009
Tell ya the truth, I jus barley heard this twitter shit 2 weeks ago. Sounds like some other gay shit to post bullshit about yourself to other pussies. Ill admit, Im too old to be fuckin wit shit like this.
If I really want to know how my family N 'friends' are doing, I give em a call N have a actual conversation.
dont nobody wanna twitter with anyone in north dakota..
you niggas just now got fax machines..