Another Non White Forced Out Of Top TV Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
It always has been. Any accurate history of this nation's so called progression involves race and the mistreatment of others.

Maybe no one on this website gives a shit about another's race or color of their skin, but that does not change the facts of what is at play, why it is at play, and who is controlling it. Ignoring it changes nothing, in fact it just makes it more blatant in an apathetic society.
Blah blah

Mar 21, 2009
I don't blame anyone for my problems except myself, I don't play victim.. It doesn't change how things still are in Murica. Remember Michael Richards? No, no one really does because he was just some Mason from another unfunny shit show no one cares about controlled by Two rich "Jews." But he too got away with what he said too. It must have been because he is so hilarious........and that heartfelt apology of his.

*Waits for a racism denier to step in and say that's not enough examples*
How'd he get away with it no one hires Kramer

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
“Ice Cube will still appear on Bill Maher this Friday as scheduled to talk about the release of ‘Death Certificate: 25th Anniversary’ edition, an album that was recorded in the wake of the Rodney King beating in 1991, which sadly, speaks to many of the same race issues that we as a society are still dealing with today,” the spokesperson for Ice Cube told HuffPost in an email.

_______

Michael Eric Dyson:
“Bill’s been a champion of many fights for black justice.”

“I’m emotional about this. I love Bill Maher. He’s a very dear friend. But as I’ve made plain through the years, the n word should be reserved for black use. Period.”

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Cracker originates from whipcracker. How is that in comparison to the n bomb?
Touche (if you're alluding to slavery)

Needless to say it's still considered a derogatory term for whites. Am I wrong in saying that? I also don't think I'm being disingenuous if I said the actual etymology of the N word stems from "black" to then being entirely hijacked into a racist slur. I just feel like the outrage and vilifying Bill for what he said was trivial. Clearly the guy is not a racist. Dude is renowned for making outlandish remarks, and this one shouldn't be viewed any differently imo.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Touche (if you're alluding to slavery)

Needless to say it's still considered a derogatory term for whites. Am I wrong in saying that? I also don't think I'm being disingenuous if I said the actual etymology of the N word stems from "black" to then being entirely hijacked into a racist slur. I just feel like the outrage and vilifying Bill for what he said was trivial. Clearly the guy is not a racist. Dude is renowned for making outlandish remarks, and this one shouldn't be viewed any differently imo.
No you are not wrong at all. It is in fact a derogatory term. However, both have entirely different origins and historical meanings. I just disagree with your stance on saying both words are the same.

My wifey and I saw the clip, and we both agreed that we were not offended. It was a tasteless joke, nothing more imo. Maher has a quick wit, but he should have thought twice on that one.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
can't believe somebody actually made a thread about Nick Cannon
The thread isn't about Cannon. It is about our society and while many things have changed some things are not changing fast enough. Our society is complacent and apathetic while focused on the glitter that ain't gold. Me first society.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
The thread isn't about Cannon. It is about our society and while many things have changed some things are not changing fast enough. Our society is complacent and apathetic while focused on the glitter that ain't gold. Me first society.
at this point I honestly believe it is human nature and 100% anticipated behavior on all sides. And frankly, you motherfuckers can do whatever you want with your ape colony.

All sides believe they are the better more righteous ape.