Another Non White Forced Out Of Top TV Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Exactly?

Where did I say otherwise? lol

I said it's funny when Palestine shoots rockets and cries when retaliation happens. Should Palestine get a pass and be able to shoot rockets and Israel just shrug their shoulders and say "whelp, oh well, they're shooting them dang ol rockets again, let's just sit here and let it play out"?

It's a sloppy mess over there, but clearly if Palestine shoots rockets, Israel retaliates, what is the debate here?
You have to excuse me I've been struggling a bit with making my point across these days.

You did not say otherwise. You find it funny when Palestinians shoot rockets and cry when retaliation happen. But you don't find it funny when Palestinians retaliate to Israeli occupation by shooting rockets?
Retaliation for you starts right where you choose for it to start; where it supports your worldview.

If you want to get deeper into self-awareness I would bet money on the fact that you took a side first and THEN you justified your feelings with this logic. If you related more to the Palestinians(by identification, relation, the mere physical proximity, the cultural proximity, etc) your stance would be "of course Palestinians will retaliate, the Israelis have been disregarding the UN partition plan under the false guise of security."

I am not saying that either side is right or wrong. I feel this is human nature playing itself out, and if it were Palestinians who had the military might and support of the US they would then be the ones trampling over what little would have remained of Israeli land.

-----

Since I am here talking, on a side note, after the recent London attacks Theresa May's solution was to plea for more internet control and surveillance and less privacy. Does the retaliation at all fit the crime?

Now do you really think any state, especially Israel given its last 50 years, is honest in its justification and retaliation to rocket attacks which have killed 26 Israelis from 2004-2014??? Even when the death toll exceeds 100,000, whether from cigarettes or drone attacks, to governments around the world we are all cannon fodder. So don't give me that crap about Israel is justified in its action because it is not. So cut it with the propagation or propaganda.

Dead people, pillaged land, and the absolute breaking of the human spirit are okay but only if our pious and humble leaders call the shots, right?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You have to excuse me I've been struggling a bit with making my point across these days.

You did not say otherwise. You find it funny when Palestinians shoot rockets and cry when retaliation happen. But you don't find it funny when Palestinians retaliate to Israeli occupation by shooting rockets?
Retaliation for you starts right where you choose for it to start; where it supports your worldview.
Once again, show me where I said this? You're making assumptions...

If you want to get deeper into self-awareness I would bet money on the fact that you took a side first and THEN you justified your feelings with this logic. If you related more to the Palestinians(by identification, relation, the mere physical proximity, the cultural proximity, etc) your stance would be "of course Palestinians will retaliate, the Israelis have been disregarding the UN partition plan under the false guise of security."
Where did I take a side? Pretty sure the first thing I said about Israel in this thread was "I personally believe Israel should not exist as a country".

Me being anti let's shoot rockets back and forth doesn't make me pro Israel in any way shape or form. You're reaching hard for the sake of arguing.

Feb 19, 2015
no offense to stillhustlin, but I think u pretty much have to be a sellout to be a black dude who fux wit some of the folks on this forum after seeing the responses this thread got smh.......folks out here truly insinuating that institutionalized racism doesn't exist on every level, and u over here debating them in defense mode like their ideas merit a legit response. I'm sensing hella racist undertones from some of the posters here. don't get me wrong, on the other end of it, I also don't fux wit folks who constantly play the victim card, as I believe balance is important. but most (not all) of this forum is on the polar opposite end of the spectrum u should be on.

then again, I post on thecoli.com (majority black forum) and it can get like a concentration camp round there, so I commend u for having a strong backbone and sticking around.

I just find it funny how lowkey racist some folks is (sometimes not even consciously).. they think they slick about it too, but any1 who has any sort of ability to read between the lines can see through that bullshit.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Clearly his mom wasn't a practicing Jew and he was raised Roman Catholic.
LOL I always thought it was funny that many Christians call Jews Jesus killers when it was the creators of their own religion (Romans) who were the real so called Jesus killers and made up this fantastical story about the man they murdered.

The real irony here is that she doesn't have to be a practicing Jew to be a Jew. There is nothing wrong with being a Jew at all. There is nothing wrong with being any race. Those who conceal it though, are they not proud of what they are or is it really more devious than that? Hitler is dead so that can't be it. There is something wrong with being a Zionist or propagandizing the Zionist agenda on your show day in day out on a network ran by a Zionist.

Anyway, I took it off on a tangent. Bottom line, the lighter your skin is, the more rights you have in this country whether it be with your mouth or your actions. This is the real problem. We, as a nation, do not follow the words we claim to pledge allegiance to and claim to believe in.

All men are created equal?

Where dey do dat at?

His-story proves otherwise.

Last edited:

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Maher also called Israel horrible (rightfully so), hardly the stance of a Zionist. He raises objective points more often than not, which folks often misconstrue for siding with the "other side". I don't mind people disagreeing with him, but to call him a Zionist is laughable to say the least.

no offense to stillhustlin, but I think u pretty much have to be a sellout to be a black dude who fux wit some of the folks on this forum after seeing the responses this thread got smh.......folks out here truly insinuating that institutionalized racism doesn't exist on every level, and u over here debating them in defense mode like their ideas merit a legit response. I'm sensing hella racist undertones from some of the posters here. don't get me wrong, on the other end of it, I also don't fux wit folks who constantly play the victim card, as I believe balance is important. but most (not all) of this forum is on the polar opposite end of the spectrum u should be on.

then again, I post on thecoli.com (majority black forum) and it can get like a concentration camp round there, so I commend u for having a strong backbone and sticking around.

I just find it funny how lowkey racist some folks is (sometimes not even consciously).. they think they slick about it too, but any1 who has any sort of ability to read between the lines can see through that bullshit.
Was this a subliminal jab? I'm asking cause it comes across as you're in fact insinuating something that's not the case at all. I just don't get the touchiness. How's this any different to Chris Rock having a song named Crackers or the endless other comedians/actors constantly spewing racial slurs? Seriously, the fuck is wrong with this country? Years ago while I was visiting family abroad, one of the sneaker stores had one of Lil Kim's song's on full blast uncensored. Should every little white kid cover their ears listening to her N words, expletives etc. in fear of finding out what it actually means?

Ice-T said it best

Feb 19, 2015
Maher also called Israel horrible (rightfully so), hardly the stance of a Zionist. He raises objective points more often than not, which folks often misconstrue for siding with the "other side". I don't mind people disagreeing with him, but to call him a Zionist is laughable to say the least.

Was this a subliminal jab? I'm asking cause it comes across as you're in fact insinuating something that's not the case at all. I just don't get the touchiness. How's this any different to Chris Rock having a song named Crackers or the endless other comedians/actors constantly spewing racial slurs? Seriously, the fuck is wrong with this country? Years ago while I was visiting family abroad, one of the sneaker stores had one of Lil Kim's song's on full blast uncensored. Should every little white kid cover their ears listening to her N words, expletives etc. in fear of finding out what it actually means?

Ice-T said it best

not dissing anyone, jus speakin my peace .. lol the age old "but black guys say cracker!" argument. it's not a good look, folks.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

Ice-T said it best
Cracker originates from whipcracker. How is that in comparison to the n bomb?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
this country everything is race
It always has been. Any accurate history of this nation's so called progression involves race and the mistreatment of others.

Maybe no one on this website gives a shit about another's race or color of their skin, but that does not change the facts of what is at play, why it is at play, and who is controlling it. Ignoring it changes nothing, in fact it just makes it more blatant in an apathetic society.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
Nick cannon sucks, not because he is black but because he sucks. He probably lost his job because he sucks.

Obama ruined this country everything is race
As an outsider looking in, I noticed this too.

Even under W, you guys had a common enemy, the arab, but it didn't seem like race relations were at an all time low.

Jun 21, 2016
LOL I always thought it was funny that many Christians call Jews Jesus killers when it was the creators of their own religion (Romans) who were the real so called Jesus killers and made up this fantastical story about the man they murdered.

The real irony here is that she doesn't have to be a practicing Jew to be a Jew. There is nothing wrong with being a Jew at all. There is nothing wrong with being any race. Those who conceal it though, are they not proud of what they are or is it really more devious than that? Hitler is dead so that can't be it. There is something wrong with being a Zionist or propagandizing the Zionist agenda on your show day in day out on a network ran by a Zionist.

Anyway, I took it off on a tangent. Bottom line, the lighter your skin is, the more rights you have in this country whether it be with your mouth or your actions. This is the real problem. We, as a nation, do not follow the words we claim to pledge allegiance to and claim to believe in.

All men are created equal?

Where dey do dat at?

His-story proves otherwise.
Your too smart to start blaming whitey for your problems.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Your too smart to start blaming whitey for your problems.
I don't blame anyone for my problems except myself, I don't play victim.. It doesn't change how things still are in Murica. Remember Michael Richards? No, no one really does because he was just some Mason from another unfunny shit show no one cares about controlled by Two rich "Jews." But he too got away with what he said too. It must have been because he is so hilarious........and that heartfelt apology of his.

*Waits for a racism denier to step in and say that's not enough examples*

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
I don't blame anyone for my problems except myself, I don't play victim.. It doesn't change how things still are in Murica. Remember Michael Richards? No, no one really does because he was just some Mason from another shit show no one cares about controlled by Two rich "Jews." But he too got away with what he said too. It must have been because he is so hilarious........and that heartfelt apology of his.

*Waits for a racism denier to step in and say that's not enough examples*
Yes I remember him, he was ostracised and outcast by everyone and the entire industry.

Do you remember my nigga Mel Gibson?