Another Non White Forced Out Of Top TV Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
lol when you read he was part Jewish from his wiki page you would have also saw the fact he didn't even know he was part Jewish until he was a teenager and it's through his mom's family in Hungary. Clearly his mom wasn't a practicing Jew and he was raised Roman Catholic.

Bill Maher has hammered the Jewish religion just as hard as any other religion. He made a well known documentary hammering all religion.

Bill Maher didn't get punished by HBO because if you really think Bill Maher is a racist against black people you're a special kind of stupid (not aiming that comment at you).

You posted this comment in the Nick Cannon thread as a comparison to Nick Cannon, which it clearly isn't. NBC literally had zero comment on Nick Cannon and laid out zero punishment. Even Bill Maher's sentence being edited out is a bigger punishment Nick Cannon had lol Nick Cannon created that controversy, not NBC.

If people want Bill Maher to be fired or suspended, then just about any white comedian shouldn't ever get work again. Louis CK has said nigger on every one of his comedy specials. Bill Burr and Jim Norton are also comedians that come to mind that have said it on comedy specials. None of which are racists, all of which used the word nigger in a joke as did Bill Maher. Why is Bill Maher singled out, but other comedians aren't?
'Mash a potato, know what you get? Mashed potatoes.'

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Saying Palestinians shouldn't shoot rockets at Israel doesn't make him a Jew though lol

I personally don't think Israel should exist as a country. But in 2017 it does exist as a country, I realize it exists as a country and it will always continue to exist as a country. I also believe it's bullshit Palestinians shoot rockets into civilian neighborhoods and and then say "poor me" when Israel sends troops to retaliate. Does that all of a sudden magically make me a "ZioJew"? lol

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Why is this here lol

Real time is a political show on a cable channel that shows nudity, profanity and graphic violence.

AGT is a family friendly show on network.

Nick Cannon made comments about his employer.

Real time is not a "Top TV show"

Jun 21, 2016
Saying Palestinians shouldn't shoot rockets at Israel doesn't make him a Jew though lol
Didn't say he was, simply provided evidence to the fact he supports Israel more than Palestine.

I personally don't think Israel should exist as a country. But in 2017 it does exist as a country, I realize it exists as a country and it will always continue to exist as a country. I also believe it's bullshit Palestinians shoot rockets into civilian neighborhoods and and then say "poor me" when Israel sends troops to retaliate.
The 1970's agreement was between Israel and Egypt, Palestine got fucked over in the process.

If China strolled in to USA and took over 75% of the land, would you like China and would you welcome your new overlords? Or would you go to war?

It's the same shit.

Does that all of a sudden magically make me a "ZioJew"? lol
I must see your nose before I can make that call.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Didn't say he was, simply provided evidence to the fact he supports Israel more than Palestine.
Which has nothing to do with the conversation of HBO not punishing him because he's supposedly a Jew

The 1970's agreement was between Israel and Egypt, Palestine got fucked over in the process.

If China strolled in to USA and took over 75% of the land, would you like China and would you welcome your new overlords? Or would you go to war?

It's the same shit.
Not arguing right or wrong. Like I said I don't agree Israel should exist as a country either. But it's hilarious to me when Palestinians shoot rockets into civilian neighborhoods and then don't expect Israel to retaliate. Obviously they're going to retaliate, don't commit an act of aggression and then say "boo hoo why me leave me alone" lol

I must see your nose before I can make that call.
No jew nose here....

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Why is this here lol

Real time is a political show on a cable channel that shows nudity, profanity and graphic violence.

AGT is a family friendly show on network.

Nick Cannon made comments about his employer.

Real time is not a "Top TV show"
Exactly, same network that aired this. Louis CK and Ricky Gervais just casually throwing around the world nigger cause "lol comedy". People didn't get mad because you would have to be mentally retarded to think Louis CK and Ricky Gervais are hateful racists. Bill Maher did the same shit, threw out a word in a joke cause "lol comedy", but the only difference is it's 2017 and everybody wants to be outraged about something new every day. You seriously gotta be a fucking retard to think Bill Maher is a racist and should be fired or suspended.

Jun 21, 2016
Which has nothing to do with the conversation of HBO not punishing him because he's supposedly a Jew

Not arguing right or wrong. Like I said I don't agree Israel should exist as a country either. But it's hilarious to me when Palestinians shoot rockets into civilian neighborhoods and then don't expect Israel to retaliate. Obviously they're going to retaliate, don't commit an act of aggression and then say "boo hoo why me leave me alone" lol

No jew nose here....

Ah sorry you can't join the jew club, but KAH is the president so..

Jan 31, 2008
But it's hilarious to me when Palestinians shoot rockets into civilian neighborhoods and then don't expect Israel to retaliate. Obviously they're going to retaliate, don't commit an act of aggression and then say "boo hoo why me leave me alone" lol
what is not hilarious is that you are 100% capable of seeing how Israel is retaliating to rockets shot into civilian neighborhoods, yet unable to see those rockets shot into civilian neighborhoods as 100% anticipated and expected due to
Respawn said:

It's the same shit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
what is not hilarious is that you are 100% capable of seeing how Israel is retaliating to rockets shot into civilian neighborhoods, yet unable to see those rockets shot into civilian neighborhoods as 100% anticipated and expected due to
Exactly?

Where did I say otherwise? lol

I said it's funny when Palestine shoots rockets and cries when retaliation happens. Should Palestine get a pass and be able to shoot rockets and Israel just shrug their shoulders and say "whelp, oh well, they're shooting them dang ol rockets again, let's just sit here and let it play out"?

Which is basically what Bill Maher was saying in one of the 2 minute video clips that supposedly proves he's a "ZioJew".

It's a sloppy mess over there, but clearly if Palestine shoots rockets, Israel retaliates, what is the debate here?

InfamousICON is the most Mexican non Mexican on the sicc!!
Orale holmes

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
lol Bill Maher is as pro Israel as is Trump a sjw. People need to stop with the trivial bullshit. It's no secret that Maher has been one of the staunch critics of religion and Islam in particular, but it has zilch to do with Zionism or his roots. Lets not lose sight of the real point he was making. He definitely sympathizes with Palestinians as would most of the sane world including myself, but the matter in which they (Palestinians) go about solving their territorial differences is as backward as their religion and its ideology.

Btw, I don't get why Bill is being crucified for someone else's uptightness? Contextually speaking, did he incite hatred or what? Now a joke needs a disclaimer. The level of triggered these days is beyond unbearable. Even fucking rappers are on his case, lmfao. Talk about irony. Getting paid off saying "nigga", yet all the rights are reserved for one group at all times.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
It is here because it is relevant in many ways; here's one:

I don't know shit about the bill Maher -Israel stuff
So I'm not downplaying yours or anyone's argument there.

I just don't think that tweet is enough combined with whatever other similarities you see to share a thread, it should be it's own.

bill maher has dated black women for years and non blacks in so-cal love to say it repeatedly by like 12 hours into a bi-racial relationship.
He thought he had a pass wit that and a comedian card. It backfired but shock value and drama keep real time fans engaged.

Nick Cannon dissed his employer and and made offensive racially charged statements about a family show paying him millions to host.

Both dumb but Dumb apples and dumb oranges

Last edited: