AMERICAN ME OR BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KEYSER SOZE

what movie do u think is better? at first i though blood in blood out was, but i just watched american me tonight and i changed my mind. i think american me is less hollywood and i also give my vote to american me because it was the original. blood in blood out blatently copied the whole fucking american me story. damn that movie makes gangbanging look like the biggest waste of life on earth (and i dont doubt it is).

anyways, american me finally came out on dvd this past tuesday, so if anyone was waiting for it, go swoop it.

Apr 26, 2002
American Me is less entertaining in my opinion, your right tho blood in blood out stole hella shit from that movie, the two white guys even looked the same when the white guy from american me was younger...I actually consider Blood In Blood Out to be funny when i'm high, theres so many quotes i've memorised from that movie where they were puttin way too much on it.

Nov 8, 2002
American Me seems more on Point and more Believable than bound by honor.

Come on tho

JD- Miklo

Santana- that other guy.

Too similar

Apr 25, 2002
american me is tight but i liked blood in blood out better...there's a few differences between blood in blood out and bound by honor though...one i can remember is in blood in blood out when they kill the leader of the bgf magic sticks a shank through his neck and it comes out the front, in bound by honor he jus shanks him thru the fence in his back...